Your Best Predictions on HFB?

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
A reference to the (in)famous Bartkowski goal prediction made me think of other great predictions on here...

Let's see some good ones. Provide a link to the original thread and quote your post...

I think this one from me is decent. I was off by 13 but did a lot better than a number of other individuals...

It's optimistic.

But with a higher than expected on-ice shooting percentage (for him plus his teammates when he's on) and a whole bunch of PP secondary assists, I think he can possibly turn what would normally be a ~130 season into a ~140 point season. He would need better wingers than Milan f***ing Lucic and maybe a PP that goes to work frequently (top five or so in PPOs) and that is very effective. Having the League-wide scoring rate increase to more than 6.10 goals per game would help (it was 5.94 goals per game last season) .

The split would be something like 52/88 if he was score to 140 points.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
When Tavares was overpaid/signed predicted, Matthew’s and Marner would you use that as comparison, to come in more or close to that number.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I predicted the Rangers drafting Vitali Kravtsov, K’Andre Miller & Nils Lundkvist in 2018

And

IMG_5452.png

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I predicted the Rangers drafting Vitali Kravtsov, K’Andre Miller & Nils Lundkvist in 2018
Did you predict also Kravtsov would be a bust.?

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
i been going on about how ASP gonna be the best D since Orr (forget Makar) since i first heard this guy with the funny sandy pelican name in the Bedard world juniors

still early but BOOK IT

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Props to posters who are providing a screenshot with date stamp of their past predictions. Everything else…well…

Reactions: HabsQC

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
I called Reinhart becoming a ppg once he left Buffalo. I predicted Rodrigues would become a 40-50 point guy, instead he looked totally lost and got cut by Buffalo. Became a 40 point guy for a different team.

It’s like I’m good at predicting Buffalo incompetence, basically.

Knew the Skinner thing was coming, knew we wouldn’t replace him with shit and it was just about money.

I’ll be right about Skinner scoring 35+ goals for Edmonton pretty soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad