Your 2023 season hot takes!

Prsut18

Jul 30, 2018
CZ
Hot take? Ok..
Habs will win the cup first season without Price, Panthers finish dead last and their pick will become first overall (Montreal owns it now) ..Stanley cup champs will pick first during the draft

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
A massive trade takes place mid season involving one of Marner, Pastrnak, or P Kane.

Leafs finally win something ... the Zamboni movie wins Oscar ... more likely a Razzie.

Quebec finally gets a team.

Buffalo off to a hot start only to disappoint many as they don't fall back...making the playoffs.

Last edited:

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
OTT still sucks. DJ Smith first coach fired.
TOR finishes as a wildcard.
CAR wins the presidents trophy
VGK have big issues and end up bottom 10.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
-I think the Coyotes and Canadiens miss the playoffs AGAIN
-Tampa and Colorado could be two of the top teams again
-Tom Wilson and Evander Kane get suspended for SEPARATE offences
-Ovechkin gets 50+ goals
-Therell be many JT Miller threads in the Trades section

Reactions: Gruyeriev

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
After the conference finals, the league will declare that the Stanley Cup finals will be a best-of-27 game series between the Arizona Coyotes and Philadelphia Flyers regardless of who actually qualified. To save time, the two teams will play 3 games a day for up to 9 days straight to determine the 2023 Stanley Cup Champion.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I think Kreider could score 40 again.

He's so legendary at tips in front that on a good Rangers powerplay, he could actually sustain a shooting percentage in the high teens.

50 was a bit nuts, but I legitimately think Kreider is settling into a nice role surrounded by talent he didn't have on the roster in his younger day.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
AZ starts off on a tear. People think maybe they are the real deal. Then they fail in spectacular fashion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad