GDT: Young Stars Tournament - Game 3 - Winnipeg Jets vs Edmonton Oilers - Monday, September 16th - 1:00 PM CDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Shlep

Sep 13, 2024
He was on the ice but definitely didn't touch the puck.
Yeah I had it backwards, He (player) wasn't on the ice but was announced as having assisted on the goal, Yager was on but nowhere near the play. Zhilkin and Chibrikov assisted.

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I would like to hear thoughts on the performance of Dmitriy Kuzmin and Hunter Mayo. Do you see Kuzmin playing in the AHL full time? Did the Jets sign Hunter Mayo? If not, do you think they should? I am impressed with his performance.

Reactions: WolfHouse

Shlep

Sep 13, 2024
Zhilkin had a really strong tournament I thought.

Kevin He skates real well and finishes his checks

He had some really weak passes, like not necessarily the wrong plays just not enough weight on the pass and they got intercepted as a result. Definitely a buzzsaw and fast in a straight line.

Reactions: bustamente

GaryPoppins

A broken clock is right twice in a day
Sep 10, 2016
Yager just can't buy a goal today.
Likely that he’s feeling some pressure. Knows who he was traded for and is likely overthinking/griping the stick a little too hard. Good to see him in some actual exhibition games with NHL players

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad