GDT: Young Stars Tournament - Game 1 - Jets vs Flames - Friday, September 13th - 6:00 PM CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Hockey is back! Links to the games will be available on team websites closer to game time (perhaps YouTube as well)

Jets: Official Winnipeg Jets Website | Winnipeg Jets

Flames: Official Calgary Flames Website | Calgary Flames

LINEUP POSTED:

Offence

He – Lambert – Barlow
Walton – Zhilkin – Torgersson
Julien – Yager – Chibrikov
Loponen – Nikkanen – Levis

Defence
Anhorn – Salomonsson
Kuzmin – Barteaux
Sword – Mayo

Goal
Millic

Discuss.

lg1LT01.png

xWydoJO.png

Last edited:

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Going to see the final Wheat Kings pre-season game tonight, so I will in all likelihood miss this game. Hopefully they have an archive so I can watch it after the fact.

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
For me it's Chibby and Barlow - with Salmo and Yaeger also. HELL I WANT TO SEE THEM ALLLLLLLLL
I
'm right beside you on the Optimism Jet. Nothing quite like seeing the younguns play in the late last days of summer.

Reactions: Jet

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Thanks for posting! I'm going to stay tuned and check it out. I'm curious about how some of our prospects look.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Want to see if Divincentis has his game back and what Levis/Julien are looking like
Cheering for Hunter Mayo based on his name
Still really sparse on right shooting prospects...
Chib-Lambert-Levis?
Barlow-Yager-Julien?

Reactions: Huffer

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Want to see if Divincentis has his game back and what Levis/Julien are looking like
Cheering for Hunter Mayo based on his name
Still really sparse on right shooting prospects...
Chib-Lambert-Levis?
Barlow-Yager-Julien?
I was going to mention DD as well. Not so much just these pre season tune ups, but really hoping he gets back this year to his 2022/2023 numbers compared to his 2023/2024 numbers.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Fingers crossed for a youtube stream. Last season they clearly wanted to stream on youtube but they were taken down shortly after going live.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
17 forwards with Lucius in a yellow non contact (16)

I’m surprised to see Lambert and Chiba in this prospect tourny. Lambert volunteered for the summer prospect camp…..but both have nothing to prove at this level of tourny.

16 forwards - 12 starters = 4 heathy scratches per game!

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

I’m surprised to see Lambert and Chiba in this prospect tourny. Lambert volunteered for the summer prospect camp…..but both have nothing to prove at this level of tourny.

I think with them hoping to crack the lineup they want a shot at getting in front of managements eyes in a game situation as much as possible. Plus, it's a good tune up for TC

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013

Does anyone know if this can be watched on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad