Post-Game Talk: Young Stars Classic Tournament | Canucks go 3-0 at Young Stars

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cc

Feb 28, 2002
What is going on with these penalties? I don't think we ever see a call like that

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Jets are just outclassing the Canucks at this point. Night and day compared to the oilers

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
Jets are just outclassing the Canucks at this point. Night and day compared to the oilers

the jets just have way more real prospects in their lineup tonite. yaeger, barlow, lambert and salomansson are all likely nhlers in the near future. chibrikov and he aren't far off either

vancouver really suffering from not having willander and just having a pretty thin system in general

Reactions: Coffees

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
These games are better for personal evaluations than the previous one. Also don’t look too much in the team. Use these games to gauge individual skill

Reactions: Coffees

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
the jets just have way more real prospects in their lineup tonite. yaeger, barlow, lambert and salomansson are all likely nhlers in the near future. chibrikov and he aren't far off either

vancouver really suffering from not having willander and just having a pretty thin system in general
which is why I keep bitching about trading 1sts and 2nds for rentals like Lindholm. My words were basically (at the time of the trade) is that this is a bad trade if they don't sign him.

edit - well that changed rapidly. Not exactly pretty goals ...

Reactions: David Bruce Banner

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
which is why I keep bitching about trading 1sts and 2nds for rentals like Lindholm. My words were basically (at the time of the trade) is that this is a bad trade if they don't sign him.

edit - well that changed rapidly. Not exactly pretty goals ...
You can’t win the cup if you are being stingy about losing a 20s pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad