GDT: You Need A Ski-Doo to Get to Winnipeg - Jest at Oilers 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Nurse trying to make a globetrotter pass up 4-0 when he's not good enough to try it at 0-0.

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Maybe JP’s bad luck had been seeping into Yams, and now the curse is lifted?

And if it wasn’t for McDavid being McDavid, Nuge would have my vote as team MVP this season
Not gonna pin it on a player.

Players finally got fed up getting walked in that Columbus game. Been playing better as a team since and Ekholm and the d-corps rejuggle has just solidified things more.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
EDM is working their tails off. The Ekholm trade has injected life into them. And the good news with the trade is less minutes for Nurse which means he doesn't have to do way more than he can obviously handle.
The complexion of the team is so much different now. I do miss Barrie for the PP prowess but the whole team looks different with this new mix.

They’re steady, the other team is stuck on the perimeter.

It’s still early but this is the type of game you wanna see in the playoffs. I’m getting excited

Reactions: snipes

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Lol. They gonna ignore that blatant lazy trip that should make it 5 on 3? Took away a great scoring chance in close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad