Post-Game Talk: Welp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DO YOU BELIEVE?

• YES

Votes: 44 77.2%
  • YES

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Tough to blame any individual players. They all just sucked for the first 30 minutes.

I would say that getting Montour off of PP1 is imperative, but they'll probably still give up a dumb shorty in game 6.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Stolarz game 6? No? I know they wont start him. We live or die by Bob and well.. we know what it is
Bob:

“Ahhh

It was a tight game the guys battled hard

I’m so proud of all our guys they gave it all

Now we try again thanks”

Reactions: 16Skippy

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Also, this loss hurts significantly more than game 4. Damn, this is gonna be a nervous next few days.

Reactions: Panteras

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Bob:

“Ahhh

It was a tight game the guys battled hard

I’m so proud of all our guys they gave it all

Now we try again thanks”

They gave it all once it was already done. Yeah f*** em for not showing up earlier

Either we win the Cup in Edmonton, or we lose in Florida.

At least we'll see a stanley cup win in south florida again

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
You can’t sit Montour he has the speed to contend with the Oilers 5v5, but you can take him off the PP. Put Forsling so at least we have a chance to catch the Oiler that is bound to get a breakaway on their PK.

Sit Okposo, drags down the 4th line. Don’t know if Cousins is the answer, was thinking Gadjo but he hasn’t played in forever.

Hopefully Tkachuk’s play this game continues for the remainder of the series. This will be SO demoralizing for the team.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Tough to blame any individual players. They all just sucked for the first 30 minutes.

I would say that getting Montour off of PP1 is imperative, but they'll probably still give up a dumb shorty in game 6.
Doesn’t Monty learn f***ing anything? Anything whatsoever? Like don’t f***ing try a risky pass on the blue line on PP that could be intercepted. Just dump it on goal motherf***er.

I mean he’s had multiple times where he’s done it. Enough is f***ing enough. Take Monty to pasture for all I care.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Doesn’t Monty learn f***ing anything? Anything whatsoever? Like don’t f***ing try a risky pass on the blue line on PP that could be intercepted. Just dump it on goal motherf***er.

I mean he’s had multiple times where he’s done it. Enough is f***ing enough. Take Monty to pasture for all I care.

It's on the coaches at this point.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida

Ive been hesitant to call him out cause he was a monster last year

These playoffs holy shit man

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
just so you know.. we were an inch from tieing it.. bennett so close....

this game is a game of inches. and puck luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad