Post-Game Talk: Welp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DO YOU BELIEVE?

• YES

Votes: 44 77.2%
  • YES

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
I can't believe they let up another shorthanded goal, literally can't believe it. You don't win the Cup doing stupid shit like that. You don't deserve to win doing stupid shit like that. What an absolute embarrassment.

Justlou4545

Jul 14, 2007
Hialeah,Fl
They look really slow and indecisive. Getting out worked in every board battle and getting beat to every loose puck. Matter of desire at this point and we don't have it atm. Need to get the pucks deep and go freaking get it.

Reactions: behemolari

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
I can't believe they let up another shorthanded goal, literally can't believe it. You don't win the Cup doing stupid shit like that. You don't deserve to win doing stupid shit like that. What an absolute embarrassment.
Oilers look like they want it.

Over half out team - including 19, 23, 13 - look totally disinterested in the cup.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
If the team is so injured, leave them in Florida and let them rest before a potential Game 7.

Give our depth a chance to shine. Start Stolarz. f*** I don't know what else to do but continuing down this path is clearly not working and this team needs a jolt.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Things don't look that different structurally, we're just losing all the battles. Getting outworked. Doubt its a desire thing, they all want to win the cup, just feels like they don't have any energy left.

Reactions: I am not exposed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad