Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Looked great until Montour shot us all in the head.

Montour play I speak bad Coaching when you get 2 SH goals against you the same way and still allow that play.

Video Coaching practice speak about keep the Puck deep.

1st and 2nd must be sharper. Dominant your Game on the opponent. Not stay in the own Zone, start playing 60 Minutes Hockey, the time is now. 5-8 Minutes a period not enough.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I'm almost convinced they don't even care at this point. After the game they get to go back to their mansions on the beach and talk about how they'll get 'em next year and collect their millions.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I can't believe they let up another shorthanded goal, literally can't believe it. You don't win the Cup doing stupid shit like that. You don't deserve to win doing stupid shit like that. What an absolute embarrassment.
This feels like the Weegar f*ck up in the last second against TB. And if you think about it: the Marchand breakaway that Bob stopped with 1 second left. Last and this year don't happen if he scores there. How do we manage to screw up so bad in key situations, and have real killer instinct in others? This team is all about extremes

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
They had a great chance to breakout of their zone with numbers then did a line change and back in their zone

We keep trying to enter with possession vs dump and chase, or we do and its 1v4 with everyone diddling around not helping until its too late

Our passing is off, like entirely, and then the decisions of passing is also off.

f*** off with the oilers comeback, its us trying to comeback at this point

Reactions: wampa13jku

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I'm sorry but shorties in back to back games in the final, each to give the opposition their first goal, is really awful and has made me lose confidence in this group. You absolutely cannot win a championship like that.
Yeah, for coaches and players not to make sure that never happens again is something else

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
This feels like the Weegar f*ck up in the last second against TB. And if you think about it: the Marchand breakaway that Bob stopped with 1 second left. Last and this year don't happen if he scores there. How do we manage to screw up so bad in key situations, and have real killer instinct in others? This team is all about extremes

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: austropanther

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
They look really slow and indecisive. Getting out worked in every board battle and getting beat to every loose puck. Matter of desire at this point and we don't have it atm. Need to get the pucks deep and go freaking get it.

they were gas out after 5 minutes, seriously worried

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Oilers figured out our powerplay because it is the most predictable in the history of the league. We try the same play over and over (bumper to Reinhart or D to D pass for a deflection). Nothing creative at all about this piece of shit powerplay. It is a detriment and without our PK we would have been swept by now

Reactions: I am not exposed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad