You Don't Understand How Bad Terry Pegula Has Been for the Buffalo Sabres

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I do not believe Pegula is as much hands on as he used to be. In terms of making decisions anyway.

Yet he's the person who hired so many completely inexperienced people to important positions within the front office AND gutting things down to the point that they have one full-time pro scout. Great that he's not pushing his nose into things as much, but he's the one who set this all up and gives them direction regarding things like payroll.

Reactions: Slimmy

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Yet he's the person who hired so many completely inexperienced people to important positions within the front office AND gutting things down to the point that they have one full-time pro scout. Great that he's not pushing his nose into things as much, but he's the one who set this all up and gives them direction regarding things like payroll.
I am not referring to the past, just recently. They made some good hires in analytics. yes, they need another pro scout. I simply mean player decisions.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I am not referring to the past, just recently. They made some good hires in analytics. yes, they need another pro scout. I simply mean player decisions.

They need more than just one pro scout - as in they need more than A pro scout and that they need to hire more than just another pro scout.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
They need more than just one pro scout - as in they need more than A pro scout and that they need to hire more than just another pro scout.
Granato is a scout so that is two! Sure, hire 5. At least one is better than 0 hires.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad