OT: y - Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (11-7) - Mother nature decides to help Bombers in their hour of need! - Next vs West Semi Win Nov 9 530pm

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
So who do we want in the West Final? BC or Sask? Two bad teams, but I think the Lions might be a bit better if they’re rolling with VAJ now. But they’re a dome team and won’t like playing in Winnipeg, even if it’s supposed to be a balmy +9 on Nov 9.

Fairview

Jan 30, 2016
I think we hope for BC. If we play Sask, Harris is gonna throw for almost 400 yds against our defence. If we rush only 3, and give him all day to throw, then it’s gonna be a long day.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
So who do we want in the West Final? BC or Sask? Two bad teams, but I think the Lions might be a bit better if they’re rolling with VAJ now. But they’re a dome team and won’t like playing in Winnipeg, even if it’s supposed to be a balmy +9 on Nov 9.
You have to factor in that it's the late game, the clocks go back so it will get dark earlier and generally the weather people never get anything right. It wont be freezing but for fans if you don't dress appropriately it wont be comfortable. For players some can handle cooler weather some can't

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad