Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
No moral victories. Simple fact. You said it, dominated them everywhere before and after the hit. I'm ready to bet that MSL rather see a dominating game finishing by a lose rather than getting completly demolished but ending with a un-merited victory in a pre-season game.

You can't really say they dominated them on the penalty kill or the power play, can you?

They gave up 3 PP goals and I believe they haven't scored a PP goal in the entire pre-season.

But like everything else, "dominated" means something completely different in your reality.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Sounds about right.

Jayden Struble must be upset though. He thought something needed to be done about Greig!

I wonder if the Habs will keep seeking “vengeance” for a minor interference play by a 180lb player on their 220lb “power forward” or if they’re ready to move on.
Greig finally manned up and dropped the gloves which I’ll give him credit for so that’s the end of that storyline. If Brady wants to square off with Arber I don’t think anyone would be upset seeing that.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
So why was Greig's a 2min penalty and X got kicked out of the game?

"Because the refs were wrong! Even after reviewing the footage, and Mike Johnson explaining how they came to their conclusion."

If Brady wants to square off with Arber I don’t think anyone would be upset seeing that.

I'm sure Brady would be willing but it's not a good exchange.

Hopefully enough happened in the game for everyone to go back to normal.

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
Beating the Habs isn't much of an accomplishment. Is that 10 times in a row now?

Ottawa's training camp scrimmages are more competitive.
Big words for a team that's been "done" rebuilding for 2 years and yet had a mere 2 point advantage on us last season.

Start by making the playoffs before your core returns to dust, then you can talk some shit.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Big words for a team that's been "done" rebuilding for 2 years and yet had a mere 2 point advantage on us last season.

Start by making the playoffs before your core returns to dust, then you can talk some shit.

Our team is not very good. But it is still better than Montreal.

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024

The common ground between these two fanbases should be that both teams suck. It's easier to talk smack to a fellow shit team than a team that's way better than you.

Moose Head

Mar 12, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
So why was Greig's a 2min penalty and X got kicked out of the game?

I think it’s because X was seen as retaliation and the refs didn’t want to let the game out of control. Tkackuk probably should have been thrown out too just to calm things down in a meaningless exhibition game. The Sens made the right decision pulling Tkackuk anyways.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
You can't really say they dominated them on the penalty kill or the power play, can you?

They gave up 3 PP goals and I believe they haven't scored a PP goal in the entire pre-season.

But like everything else, "dominated" means something completely different in your reality.
if you think Ottawa was better than Mtl in their last game you have a big problem. Every stats was in mtl favor by a wide margin. Scoring 3pp goal in 3min doesn't change the fact that they got demolished the rest of the 57min. But hey, good pre-season win. Now, learn what a elbow is, what a fight is and what turtling mean because it make your entire fanbase look bad

• Haha
Reactions: Golden_Jet

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
I think it’s because X was seen as retaliation and the refs didn’t want to let the game out of control. Tkackuk probably should have been thrown out too just to calm things down in a meaningless exhibition game. The Sens made the right decision pulling Tkackuk anyways.
I was being facetious. MJ explained the reason during the game.

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
The difference is that Ottawa has been trying to be good for a few years now whereas Montreal is in explicit tank mode.

Yeah but you're using 5th overall picks on guys like David Reinbacher.

You'll be next to use at the bottom of the standings for a while.

Reactions: Sens9292

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
"Because the refs were wrong! Even after reviewing the footage, and Mike Johnson explaining how they came to their conclusion."

I'm sure Brady would be willing but it's not a good exchange.

Hopefully enough happened in the game for everyone to go back to normal.
It should from a Habs POV as the Dach/Grieg fight should bring closure

Reactions: NyQuil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad