Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
""

Rinse, repeat... What was this about plugs hitting Stars in preseason some people were so upset about a couple of days ago?

This guy needs to be tossed from the league, no idea where the line is on a consistent basis.

You must have missed the game. A POS had just done the same to Dach (blindside, later than this one and to the head) and repeatedly refused 4-5 invitations to “close the subject” from hab players. Xjekaj had no choice really and this was actually a cleaner hockey play than the original hit except he’s taller so caught more head. This does not happen if Sens player does not target a star, or then stands up for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Habano and NyQuil

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
You must have missed the game. A POS had just done the same to Dach (blindside, later than this one and to the head) and repeatedly refused 4-5 invitations to “close the subject” from hab players. Xjekaj had no choice really and this was actually a cleaner hockey play than the original hit except he’s taller so caught more head. This does not happen if Sens player does not target a star, or then stands up for himself.

The funniest thing about all of this is that Kirby Dach and his career high of 14 goals is being called a star.

Is this the upside down?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

I can always tell who actually didn't watch the game.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
I'm just stating what happened on the ice. The Habs went from schooling the Senators to falling apart and losing the game entirely.
And no one cared they lost, the players or the coach. But I bet every single guy in the room liked what Wifi did.

Reactions: Habano

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Lets see who lasts the season bud, Dach gets hurt by game 25. Enjoy the wifi suspension.

1727877703987.png

:eek3:

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
People who actually think Grieg and Xhekaj's hits are the same need some kind of visit to the optometrist.

Grieg's hit was clean, elbow tucked in, body to body, but late.

Xhekaj came racing across with the elbow raised high. Even your own fans call it a chicken wing on their own board. He's lucky he missed direct contact.
Dude I don't care about the Grieg hit, I'm not even talking about that. But you keep saying Xhekaj's elbow was raised high, which is not even the case, it went high AFTER contact. It was shoulder to shoulder. You can watch the videos if you want, I'll link them both once more, just for you:

Reactions: Habano

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
The NHL has to remove Parros from his role. It’s a joke that Xhekaj can have the Pare and Stutzle incidents and miss no games. Insanity in the age where we know the dangers of head trauma.
Parrots thinks it’s baseball, 3 strikes before your out.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
I'm just stating what happened on the ice. The Habs went from schooling the Senators to falling apart and losing the game entirely.
The habs still schooled them after the hit. They where just unlucky to have Primeau in the net and the ref giving a bad call. In fact, they dominated them

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
The habs still schooled them after the hit. They where just unlucky to have Primeau in the net and the ref giving a bad call. In fact, they dominated them

Goals were 4-2 after the hit (could've been 5-2 but one was barely offside). That was with the Sens best dressed players in the locker room and the Habs trying their darndest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad