Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepster

Gerard Gallant is my Spirit Animal
Aug 19, 2005
North of the 'D"
It doesn't matter. In a collision we don't blame the airbag for hitting the driver's head, we blame the reckless driver. Yes, the stick hit stutzle's head, because the reckless nutjob xhekaj drove his full weight into it via a dirty blindside hit.

That was not a blindside hit. It was a dirty hit because he went high, but if he had hit him shoulder, square to the chest, it would have been fine.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
But why did he have to answer the bell for nothingburger interference? Hitting someone in the chest half a second late is an antic?

We both agree that it wasn't any sort of cheapshot, right? Why were the Habs upset?
Was Xhekaj hit a nothingburger interference too? His hit wasnt a cheapshot, right? Why Brady was upset?

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Ok but you acknowledge there there was a certain "who the f***" that delivered an open ice hit in preseason right?

Like I said in another comment, Grieg f***ed around and Stutzle found out.
Yea sure, I get that aspect, but you have to go about it the right way, and this isn’t that way. Pummelling a guy who’s too scared to fight, or going for a hit up high aren’t the right way. Moreover, why is Stutzle the one finding out, if it was Greig who hit Dach, Grieg should be the one who has to face the consequences.
He didn't try to hit anyone in the head tonight. It was so far from the head... you're making things up.

You contradict yourself SO many times which makes this post even more hilarious but also not worth my time to respond to with any depth.

I’m not the only one who says this, many people are saying this so either everyone apart from habs fans are delusional, or maybe you are being biased

i contradict myself? If this was gonna be your response you shouldn’t have replied in the first place, doesn’t seem like you can hold a discussion with others all too well.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
The NHL has to remove Parros from his role. It’s a joke that Xhekaj can have the Pare and Stutzle incidents and miss no games. Insanity in the age where we know the dangers of head trauma.
Y’all are gonna have head trauma from crying so hard

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
Was Xhekaj hit a nothingburger interference too? He's hit wasnt a cheapshot, right? Why Brady was upset?

Xhekaj got a 5 minute major, and Tkachuk's angle and speed of the play probably made it seem worse than the replay proved.

But you know what the Sens didn't do? They didn't stew on it for the rest of the game chasing players around trying to go after someone else, and then cry about it in their postgame availability.

The Habs went into the locker room, likely watched the Dach hit replay and that it was nothing, saw Dach come back into the game and be fine, and were still upset!

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
But it's not, his elbow is lower than Stutzle's head upon impact, watch the video dear god...

People who actually think Grieg and Xhekaj's hits are the same need some kind of visit to the optometrist.

Grieg's hit was clean, elbow tucked in, body to body, but late.

Xhekaj came racing across with the elbow raised high. Even your own fans call it a chicken wing on your own board. He's lucky he missed direct contact.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Where is grandpa PaulD? My man kept saying Berube and the Leafs gooned it up last game, you gonna defend your boy Xhekaj?

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
At least Grieg fought Dach and scored the go-ahead goal.

Xhekaj just turtled and got kicked out of the game. Some sheriff. Lost the game, lost the fight.

[MOD]
You need to learn what turtled mean and what a fight is my friend.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
At least Grieg fought Dach and scored the go-ahead goal.

Xhekaj just turtled and got kicked out of the game. Some sheriff. Lost the game, lost the fight.

[MOD]

We don't care about losing games, we're tanking this year
Xhekaj was jumped, but that fight took out over sensitive Tkachuck, AKA, the only player on your team that can fight for himself
Not bad

Stützle need to keep His stick down and Greig need to stop being a f***ing rat

ElQuebecois

Topps Skate - HabsQc420
Sep 4, 2021
Montréal
Habs fans can sit here and argue on these boards until they're blue in the face. It's not gonna matter once Xhekaj gets handed a lengthy suspension for this flying blindside hit, because that's what's going to happen and there's absolutely nothing you can say or do about it.

This is coming from a neutral fan who couldn't give two shits about either team.

Just spare me the fake victimhood and pikachu shocked faces when the news breaks.
@Bizz

IMG_2529.jpeg

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Natey

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
Why did Xhekaj had to answer the bell to Tkachuk for a nothingburger interference?

both were late hits. They were not cheapshots. We can agree on that.

Tkachuk reacted in the moment when he was on the ice and saw the play happen.

The Habs kept reacting over the next 40 minutes, even after seeing the replay and realizing that Dach was fine, and are, apparently, still upset about it.

It would've been one thing to go after Greig right after the hit. That happens all the time. Someone probably should have! It looked worse right when it happened.

But to stew on it for so long? As if it was this dirty play that needed to be avenged? To take it into the postgame? Bizarro.

Signs of a soft team that's really trying to overcompensate. "We're tough hurr durrr don't mess with us"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad