Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPT

Jul 4, 2024
george-parros-2014-45.jpg

i

Coincidence? The highest form of narcissism and self-masterbatory imagery is the attempt to recreat 'ones self' and ultimately 'what could have been'. Thin9k of 'the parant living vicariously through the child trope'. Weird 'coincidence'. Kinda makes you stop and think🤔
You really should've fought the urge to stop and think here

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
LOL.

So the one from the side that shows the contact is terrible. The one from this angle where you do not see is great. Gotcha.
You see Stutzle head the whole time. You can actually see his own stick hitting him on the nose. What are you even talking about

Reactions: Natey

horner

May 22, 2007
RipleGreig target the head of Dach earlier in the game. I mean, the answer is : you want to hurt our best player (laine, Dach). We will hurt yours. Simple as that
Did Greig even get a penalty it shoul have been a 5 and a game.and because it is presean a 2 game suspension in the regular season.
That's how you stop this crap.

Reactions: Hins77

Speatleysson

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario
You see Stutzle head the whole time. You can actually see his own stick hitting him on the nose. What are you even talking about
It doesn't matter. In a collision we don't blame the airbag for hitting the driver's head, we blame the reckless driver. Yes, the stick hit stutzle's head, because the reckless nutjob xhekaj drove his full weight into it via a dirty blindside hit.

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
I dunno man. Struble said 6 guys tried to fight Greig and they spent the rest of the game trying to get back at a good player on the Sens. It's wild he said that out loud.
That post game was just embarrassing lmao. Theres a good reason teams tell the players to stick to the script. Don't need you blabbing into the mic like that.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
I dunno man. Struble said 6 guys tried to fight Greig and they spent the rest of the game trying to get back at a good player on the Sens. It's wild he said that out loud.
Just another example of Grieg not only starting this whole crap but also not wanting to finish it. If I'm Tkachuk I would be livid at Grieg for the antics on the ice and not wanting to answer the bell. Tkachuk always have to finish what he started

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
Just another example of Grieg not only starting this whole crap but also not wanting to finish it. If I'm Tkachuk I would be livid at Grieg for the antics on the ice and not wanting to answer the bell. Tkachuk always have to finish what he started

But why did he have to answer the bell for nothingburger interference? Hitting someone in the chest half a second late is an antic?

We both agree that it wasn't any sort of cheapshot, right? Why were the Habs upset?

If that's their standard of unacceptable, they're in for a very long season.

Struble threw the exact same hit on Greig no more than 5 minutes later, and you know what the Sens did? Nothing! They played on! Because it was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad