Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
The fact is simple. Greig answered the call and served his penalty. Wifi should have gone after him if he felt more was needed.

Now, in a meaningless game, a star player is likely injured.

All because the guy has the iq of a peanut.
If you can't take a hit, maybe the NHL isn't the game for you.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Xhekaj runs around like an idiot and injures a Sens player every single preseason. According to Habs fans' logic, any dirty hit made against their players this game was justified payback for his misdeeds.
They were also the only team that had injuries last year. The only team where young players improve etc. Never seen a collective group of People so disconnected from reality.

Reactions: Korpse

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
They were also the only team that had injuries last year. The only team where young players improve etc. Never seen a collective group of People so disconnected from reality.

I don't think any team has come close to dealing with the Habs injuries for the last 3-4 years. They've been breaking records (I believe twice in a row between 21 and 23) and lost key guys to career-enders, entire seasons, months at a time, etc.

Now what their ceiling would have been healthy, who knows and who cares but in terms of injury, yes, they've been hit the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: bert

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
NHL has shown time and time intention doesn’t matter. Just the result.

It totally looked like a headshot, but the angle posted on the last page shows he didn’t hit his head. It changed my opinion on the hit.

Yeah it's pretty clear. Refs called it a headshot initially, reviewed the play and changed it to interference. I understand thinking it was a headshot at first but the video has been posted 100 times now.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Payback is a b****

Scrub Grieg refused to answer the bell, so Stutzle did for him.

Looked exactly like the hit on Kirby.

Stutzle needs to learn how to control his stick and not hurt himself, lol.

Tim screwed Tim.
Laine also needs to learn not to deke through 3 players in preseason with a donkey leg stance.

Patrik screwed Patrik, more time for Fortnite atleast.

Reactions: SpezDispenser

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Yeah like career ahlers hitting our best players , sure does sucks when WiFi does it back .

Just look at the list of injuries we had in the last years caused by stupid hits who never gets suspended or anything but when it's JackEye call the police.
Meanwhile we had Mark Scheifele almost decapitated Jake Evans but hey 4 games because of his name and status.

Perhaps the problem is the league and the nhlpa
Greig isn't an AHLer

Reactions: SpezDispenser

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I guess I shouldn't be surprised by idiotic ideas from hockey fans but if you think taunting a team on the edge/years of frustration and two recent massive losses is the move to make after watching Stutzle get injured (along with Tkachuk) and within an inch of having his head blown up, hey, that's certainly a choice.
An inch? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
NHL has shown time and time intention doesn’t matter. Just the result.

It totally looked like a headshot, but the angle posted on the last page shows he didn’t hit his head. It changed my opinion on the hit.
Its still extremely late that causes injury.

Should still be a suspension.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Oh look, we've got a mind reader over here. Since you can read minds, tell me how my mindset is going to be tomorrow after I flub my tee shot on the first hole? Thanks in advance!

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I don't think any team has come close to dealing with the Habs injuries for the last 3-4 years. They've been breaking records (I believe twice in a row between 21 and 23) and lost key guys to career-enders, entire seasons, months at a time, etc.

Now what their ceiling would have been healthy, who knows and who cares but in terms of injury, yes, they've been hit the worst.
Double down on it!!! Amazing. They lost a 15 goal scorer last year and a 3rd liner. Boohoo. This is the year man this is it, every prospect is the best!!!! Vegas doesn't know shit they wanna lose all that money hahaha. DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad