Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I thought players being injured by dirty hits was incredibly bad for the game?

At least that's what I'm being told about Laine and Reinbacher.

Shouldn't you be incredibly concerned about the play of the Habs this game, going out and injuring the other team in a preseason game?
Stutzle should be mad at himself for hurting himself with his stick

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
26 pages of crying and Xhekaj didn't even make contact with Stutzel.

Must have been the wind generated by Arber's blazing speed that knocked Stutzel out.

Meanwhile 220lb “power forward” Kirby Dach and his teammates are complaining to the media and vowing retribution because skinny little Ridly Greig hit him in the chest too hard.

Maybe his edges weren’t sharpened?

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Literally none of this happens if Greig doesn't hit Dach late

How dumb is Greig to do that in a preseason game against one of the habs top players, who also happened to miss all of last season due to an injury, and to do it a few days after Pare injured one of the habs top players.

Furthermore, he didn't even want to answer the bell a few minutes later when Pezzetta asked him to.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
On another note, really like tkachuk because of things like this

He will retaliate if someone f***s with him or his team. Can really respect that

How dumb is Greig to do that in a preseason game against one of the habs top players, who also happened to miss all of last season due to an injury, and to do it a few days after Pare injured one of the habs top players.

Furthermore, he didn't even want to answer the bell a few minutes later when Pezzetta asked him to.

LOL so you try and decapitate a man after punching a guy in the back of the head the game before

This dude needs to play hockey, not go around acting like some goon from the 70’s.

This dude might have some uncontrollable anger issues if this is his response to plays like that

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Hot damn what a beatdown, Dach carved him up.
People keep pointing this out but to be fair to Greig - he accepted a fight at the tail end of a shift against a guy nearly 40 lbs heavier. Say what you want about him being a shit disturber/pest and all that, not many of those types will actually take a fight like that. I can't imagine Brendan Gallagher going toe to toe with Brady.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary

Tell that to Xhekaj, who goes out to injure a Sens player every single preseason since 2021.

Reactions: RestlessYoungZero

Danarqhy

Oct 27, 2022
Check Republic
youtube.com
Why’d Xhekaj cover his head with his gloves to form a “turtle like shell” over his helmet?
What are you talking about? the ref was already standing on Xhekaj by that point, he didn't want Brady to land any cheap shots on his head since he couldn't defend himself at that point. That's not a turtle my guy lol.

If Brady wanted to actually fight him, he shouldn't have pulled him down. But it doesn't look like Brady wanted any part of actually fighting Xhekaj on their skates, and I can't say I blame him.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
LOL so you try and decapitate a man after punching a guy in the back of the head the game before

This dude needs to play hockey, not go around acting like some goon from the 70’s.

This dude might have some uncontrollable anger issues if this is his response to plays like that
He never made contact with stutzle's head... Decapitate...lmaaao some people 🤦🏻

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Xhekaj runs around like an idiot and injures a Sens player every single preseason. According to Habs fans' logic, any dirty hit made against their players this game was justified payback for his misdeeds.
1727839903094.jpeg

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Xhekaj runs around like an idiot and injures a Sens player every single preseason. According to Habs fans' logic, any dirty hit made against their players this game was justified payback for his misdeeds.

This, oddly enough, isn't about the Sens. The Sens were just on the receiving end of built-up frustration from a team that's on the edge mentally. If they had been playing the Devils and the same play happened to Dach, Xhekaj would have tried to take Jack Hughes' head off. The group is pissed off about their injuries and some players like Xhekaj are acting insane because of it.

I'm not justifying what he did and I don't care about the Ottawa Senators, a franchise and a city that gets lil bro'd 24/7. I'm a Habs fan and I think my team might end up doing something stupid at some point. That's what I'm commenting on.

Reactions: HuGo Sham

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Greig getting his clock cleaned by Dach, halfway through the 3rd period. Greig deserved it.

Clock cleaned is a huge exaggeration. Both guys were throwing muffins at the end of minute+ long shifts

None of the plays, from either side, have been especially noteworthy. Two big hits that approached the line but were borderline at worst, a lazy fight… and two weirdo fanbases

Reactions: Rob Brown

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
Dach actually got hit, at least.

Heaven forbid he got hit in a hockey game. He and his teammates then spent the next 40 minutes crying about it.

And I don’t think Xhekaj on Stützle was all that bad either.

It’s just hilarious how the Habs vowed revenge for the nothingburger hit that Greig threw!

Call the Montreal police! We must avenge him! He got hit in the body!

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Hot damn what a beatdown, Dach carved him up.

It’s a funny interpretation. Don’t get me wrong Dach threw a lot of punches but a lot of whiffs. I wonder why greig is grinning and pointing to his mouth? Couldn’t be mocking Dach cause he is the only one that got popped in this fight.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
You might want to remember captain tkachuk who also runs around like an idiot every second game. I’m old enough to remember last season

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
This, oddly enough, isn't about the Sens. The Sens were just on the receiving it end of built-up frustration from a team that's on the edge mentally. If they had been playing the Devils and the same play happened to Dach, Xhekaj would have tried to take Jack Hughes' head off. The group is pissed off about their injuries and some players like Xhekaj are acting insane because of it.

I'm not justifying what he did and I don't care about the Ottawa Senators, a franchise and a city that gets lil bro'd 24/7. I'm a Habs fan and I think my team might end up doing something stupid at some point. That's what I'm commenting on.
I'm talking about this from the Sens perspective.

In which every single preseason we play the Habs, Xhekaj doesn't attempt to play hockey, but instead just goes out to injure a Sens player.

And yet meanwhile, Habs fans pull out every excuse in the book to excuse his actions as justified.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad