Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
The comedy is how literal you are taking my comments. Teams absolutely are paying attention to that stuff and sending it to the league as justification of why a player should face supplemental disciple.
Hahaha, sure!

Send to the league, what a stupid comment.
You think the league doesn’t know how hockey players think, Parros is the head of department of player safety.

Incriminating interviews, thanks for the laugh.

Karen needs to speak to manager ASAP!

Loved it!

Whatever the fine or suspension costs Wifi the Habs should pay it. It was/is money well spent.

614 CBJ

Sponsor
Jul 12, 2022
Raleigh, NC
No I didn't read 21 pages of this thread, forgive me if this has been said 10 times

The league has to give Xhekaj a healthy suspension. He's left them no choice.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Not necessarily, I think it's the call to make in a pre season game. No call, then Greig has to answer the bell if he doesn't want his players to be hit late as well. It's hockey. It's a fast and violent sport. Things will happen.

Again, have you watched hockey before? This is the way its been forever.
Not all hits warrant retaliation in the form of trying to destroy another player. You're acting like Greig's hit was totally egregious or something.

There are Habs fans in here acting like Xhekaj's hit wasn't bad, it was just Stutzle's own stick, it was similar to Greig's hit etc., but if it's similar to Greig's hit and Xhekaj's wasn't all that bad, why did he need to retaliate in the first place?

behemolari

öh¨ns-ä
Dec 1, 2011
The crazier thing is that Kirby Dach is considered “their best”.

If you’re wondering, Kirby Dach has never scored 15 goals in a season.

Imagine if a Hab player hit Mike Amadio and the Sens freaked out about them targeting “their best”.

that is the exact reason for the act, habs are awfully narrow

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
A player was injured.

You and others are cracking jokes.
A few days ago your fanbase was making death treats in the opposite situation.

Think whatever you want, friend. Pick whatever comment you want and get on your high horse. It's the internet. It's not that serious.
You can thank your empty net clapper superstar for 1) starting the dance and 2) not wanting to answer for his late hit.

FAFO from Grieg.

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
It was called interference. And the review was for whether it was was a major or a minor. It was determined worthy of a major.

It’s really hard to argue against this hit being retribution for an earlier hit. I actually haven’t seen you argue that it wasn’t.
It was initially called a hit to the head and changed to interference.

Reactions: Michoulicious

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024

So wait, Struble said out loud that Xhekaj intentionally went out there to target another player because he thought that Greig “didnt want to answer the bell”? Ignoring the fact that Greig actually fought Dach later in the game?

I hope he’s got some of his AHL salary saved in the bank, because he’s going to owe Arber some cash.

That’s not going to play well in the hearing with the league.

“Yeah he did that on purpose to retaliate! We all talked about it too!”

What a moron.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Doesn’t matter what he think. I’m sure Grieg & Xhekaj think they didn’t deserve punishment either. That’s not up to them how the opposing team respond to a garbage hit

It 100% matters as it will determine if he's a hypocrite or not.

If he thinks Greig deserves punishment for his hit, then he should also think he himself deserves punishment for his hit, if he's a consistent logical thinker.

If you're not going to answer the question or don't care, why even quote me and respond to my question?

Reactions: bert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad