Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
Dumb play by Wifi. People saying he turtled though need to watch the replay. Arbor got tackled down by Brady, who did the right thing coming to the defense of Stutzle. Unfortunate for Brady as I’m assuming he’s out for a concussion.

Auston Marlander

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
5 min and game misconduct for interference? Stutzle hit himself in the face. Brady jumped him.

It's a 2 min penalty. I don't like the blindside aspect, but I think Stutzle and his notorious reactions really sold it in his favour.
His best reaction skill is the ability to make his helmet pop off his head and go flying 10 feet without any contact to the head. Truely remarkable.

Reactions: CanadienShark

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
Big difference between the two plays. X targeted the head. He was trying to concuss Stutzle. The hit on Dach was late but was shoulder to shoulder. No intentions the head.
X will be suspended. Very cowardly by him. Why not square up with Tkatchuk instead of the going after Stutzle?
The hit on Dach was a good 2 seconds late. Blindside.Definite contact to the head. Dach didn’t went out for fun.

Whatever intention he had, the result is the result, he should have answered the music when Pezzetta asked him, who isn’t a fighter and not a big guy. It’s the code.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Does this replay not show his head being targeted or am I crazy? I don’t feel like it’s helping the case at all for Xhekaj
He clearly wanted to punish him but I don't feel the head was the target. He certainly wanted to hit him hard (and a bit late as well). Stutzle stick clearly does most of the damage here
Stootz truly has perfected the art of self victimization. Perfect for a city like Ottawa.
It was a hard hit and he looked rocked after. It was also a bit late but if you're going to let Grieg off the hook for his late hit you have to do the same with Xhekaj.

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
Similar to how Pare guided Xhekaj’s fists to his own head.
Frankly, it was really irresponsible for Pare to be hitting himself in the head with his own helmet like that.

Like, I've read some dumb arguments in my time, but Habs fans *seriously* arguing that it's Stützle fault for being hit with his own stick when it's plain as day in the same clip that Xhekaj throws an elbow towards his head are absolute clowns.

Seriously, get your heads examined.

Reactions: Masked and Strangle

Ad

Ad

Ad