Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Garbage call. It was interference, yes. Stutzle hit himself in the face. Xhekaj is jumped by Tkachuk and they get 2 min? Absurd call, especially after review.

It was dirty and especially in a pre-season game. Its completely uncalled for and brady gets 2 for roughing.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
And then X turtles. First he head hunts and then he turtles. This time he’s getting some games off without pay. And his teammates will give him a talking to too. Just an incredibly stupid thing for him to do.
Dudes fought Reaves and Deslaurier, sure he’s real scared of Brady. Pretty sure his brain just kicked in “don’t make this any f***ing worse” lol

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
It was dirty and especially in a pre-season game. Its completely uncalled for and brady gets 2 for roughing.
5 min and game misconduct for interference? Stutzle hit himself in the face. Brady jumped him.

It's a 2 min penalty. I don't like the blindside aspect, but I think Stutzle and his notorious reactions really sold it in his favour.

Reactions: Prairie Habs

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
Late hit but not to the head. Had Grieg answered the bell it wouldn’t have happened. Live by the sword, die by the sword
Pretty clearly Xhekaj rocked the right side of his face/head with the dirty chicken wing. Lucky it didn't cleanly connect. No place for stuff like that in Hockey.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
Silly Stützle, bringing his stick up and hitting himself in the face like that.

Please don't ask about where Xhekaj's elbow was. See, no, it was the *stick* that did it.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Pretty clearly Xhekaj rocked the right side of his face/head with the dirty chicken wing. Lucky it didn't cleanly connect. No place for stuff like that in Hockey.
Late hit for sure but a totally different result if Stutzle doesn’t hit himself with his own stick.
Well then I will see Montreal in next years draft lottery drawing with the ducks
Always good to have friends to support each other during the season. I’m all for it

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Ad

Ad

Ad