Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Identical aside from the fact that Grieg was body to body and Xhekaj was going for decapitation.

Stootz hit himself

stop-hitting-yourself-nelson-muntz.gif

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Yeah what a beatdown, gets injured with his face cut while Xhekaj is totally fine.
Idk if I’d call xhekaj fine…. He literally just turtles to Brady tkachuk… if your toughest player is turtling to the other teams star player that isn’t a good sign

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Parros stupid ?

I must have dreamed this:

"While at Princeton, Parros majored in economics and wrote his senior thesis on the West Coast longshoremen's labor dispute. In 2010, he was chosen as the fourth-smartest athlete in sports by the Sporting News."
Yeah, he is an intelligent guy. He was made to look stupid - he didn't become stupid.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Parros stupid ?

I must have dreamed this:

"While at Princeton, Parros majored in economics and wrote his senior thesis on the West Coast longshoremen's labor dispute. In 2010, he was chosen as the fourth-smartest athlete in sports by the Sporting News."
Yet he's still stupid.

He's educated in economics, I guess, but am absolute moron when it comes to player safety.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Becauae you obviosly didn't see it. It was a blind side hit to thehead/neck area. Xhekaj's hit was NOTHING. He hit Stutles's stick and it hit Stutzle in the face. The official are complete wastes.

Rielly got multiple games for greig guiding his stick into his own face, so no difference as far as the DOPS is concerned

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

Ad

Ad

Ad