OT: [XBOX] NHL 14 GM Connected League - 2013-14 Regular Season! Teams Available!

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
Anaheim trading block

Teemu Selanne - 81 OVR RW
Saku Koivu - 78 OVR C
Sheldon Souray - 80 OVR D
Jonas Hiller - 86 OVR G

Alexistheman

Jun 28, 2007
Surrey
Girlfriend bought me the game, needless to say she will not get to see me until we go away in a week.

Joined the league. Goodluck to everyone, have fun, and dont be a dick.

ps: if you're losing, accept it, dont quit.

Zack Kassian

Feb 19, 2012
Vancouver
hey guys looks like i wont be able to pick the game up toll thursday. getting it cheaper from a friend and i work pretty much all day tomorrow. so i'm picking it up thursday. if that's a problem i guess someone can take my spot.

UpGoesRupp

Jul 18, 2008
British Columbia
Everyone on the stars is available minus Benn and Seguin.

Would like to start a rebuild on the fly and ship out veterans:

Cole
Goligoski
Daley
Peverely

Not looking for draft picks. I'm looking for prospects that still need development.

I may be a better contact come trade deadline but I may as well get the word out now.

DjFraser

Jun 7, 2011
CPO Fraser would like Carolina if possible

Skinner will be available. Asking for a top 2 d man at a similar age and potential

Last edited:

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
oxSTRONZOxo would like back in with :panthers

CPO Fraser would like Carolina if possible

Skinner will be available. Asking for a top 2 d man at a similar age and potential

You guys are both in, I'll accept your requests when I get home tonight.

As to everyone else who has also sent a join request, I'm off work at 9PM tonight and will accept your requests when I get home around 10PM PST or so.

Remember, no playing against the CPU's, you cannot trade with CPU's either. I opened up the first period simply for trading / roster moves. And remember, 4 trades a season.

And I highly suggest you use the trading block on the GM Connected menus, rather than posting on here (which is fine too) but I'm not starting another thread simply for rosters/trading blocks. It's your guys' duty to update your trading blocks in the game. I will also open up a new chatzy room within the week where we can talk trades, setup game times etc.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Alright, so I accepted whomever sent a request.

Now, the app on the phone doesn't include a gamertag, so if some randy took your team, PM me.

Alexistheman

Jun 28, 2007
Surrey
Are you changing the settings to regular ranked versus play? Or is it going to be this new, superfast steroid version?

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
So I can't actually post properly on the app...
So for Chicago, Hossa, Saad and Olsen on the block. Little interest in picks unless 1sts, more interested in <27 age players with decent potential.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Bobby Ryan OTB, PM me offers if youre interested as I'm looking for a younger player. I have one offer on the table already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad