OT: x - Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (9-6) - Kenny and Zachy are back!? Offensive explosion. - Next at HAM Oct 4 600pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
It would have been better if the Bombers brought in Cornelius rather than Dolegala. Corny has plenty of flaws is not "good" but he has shown more potential over the years than Dolegala. I guess Dolegala actually playing this year might have played a role...but he is awful. With that said, he might actually be able to generate more yards than Wilson. With Streveler gone for the season, the Bombers probably have the worst backup in the league with the possible exception of Calgary.

Statement games by the Bombers on Friday. They absolutely destroyed the Elks. Bombers haven't won a regular season game in Hamilton since 2017 when the Cats were awful so I think they will be hard-pressed to win next weekend against a red hot Bo-Levi Mitchell.

If the Bombers lose and Saskatchewan wins, I'll be pretty worried that the Riders might sneak into first place in the coming weeks. While he doesn't generate as many TDs as you would like to see, the Harris-led offense seems to generate plenty of yardage.
Bombers by double digits and it will look flattering to the Ti Cats. Ti Cats are a one dimensional, predictable offense and the worst defense in the league. Their QB always has been and always will be a LOSER.

Ad

Ad

Ad