WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He literally said he still has a long road ahead to get back in shape. Even in that couple of short matches he had, he looked gassed early. Better to build him up with time than to rush him back out of shape.
They wouldn't be repackaging him if that were the case. Vince doesn't like him. Triple H didn't even really like him, but the NXT crowd kept him over.

Where's Mia Yim?

Reactions: sabremike

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
They wouldn't be repackaging him if that were the case. Vince doesn't like him. Triple H didn't even really like him, but the NXT crowd kept him over.

Where's Mia Yim?

Keith Lee doesn't seem to think so:

Keith Lee Posts Emotional Triple H Photo

“Triple H came up to me backstage at an NXT show. He was like, ‘Hey, man. Want to tell you how proud I am. Blah-blah-blah. You’re moving on. Looks like you’re gonna be on Monday night RAW. I’m not sure, but it’s looking like RAW. So, congrats.’ I just kinda stood there staring at him ‘cause I didn’t know what to say. I was like, am I supposed to be happy? ‘Cause I’m leaving NXT.”
He continued: “I’m one of his guys… I’m like, ‘How do you feel about it?’ I turned it on him and he’s like, ‘What? Yeah, I’m happy for you.’ ‘Okay, I’m happy, too. I think. I don’t know.’ I was just so awkward. I didn’t know how to react. ‘Cause I was just a ball of emotions. This was the dream. I always wanted to be a WWE superstar. I grew up watching RAW and Smackdown. So, to know I’m going to be a part of these shows now, I needed a moment. Now, it’s just crazy.”

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
meh can see how this goes.. soon as said extreme rules match. demon look great and will take reigns plus the uso's to beat him... i think its bs personally heel roman has been great but he already has enough 400 days as champion does he really need to be the first guy on main roster to beat the demon also? smdh vince.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Lazy booking, what else is new. Just put Roman over clean if you’re going to put him over. He’s like twice the size of Balor. Reigns has been the strongest booked champ since Super Cena, Balor is protected by that already. Balor losing cleanly to a juggernaut much larger than him is better than what they did

Priest going over Hardy and Sheamus is good

Also Vince said the N word on TV but plz go on about how AEW is racist

Last edited:
Reactions: LandfiII

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Lazy booking, what else is new. Just put Roman over clean if you’re going to put him over. He’s like twice the size of Balor. Reigns has been the strongest booked champ since Super Cena, Balor is protected by that already. Balor losing cleanly to a juggernaut much larger than him is better than what they did

Priest going over Hardy and Sheamus is good

Also Vince said the N word on TV but plz go on about how AEW is racist

Please, he said the other version and remember the context. :laugh: It was in a segment with Booker T who literally had said it himself while in WCW.

Also what has this got do with anything? :laugh: Literally no one is claiming AEW is racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad