GDT: WWE Money in the Bank (19th May 2019)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
They're really doing the Men's ladder match last, eh? Makes me think an up and comer wins it...

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
They're really doing the Men's ladder match last, eh? Makes me think an up and comer wins it...

Earlier tonight someone hurt Sami. HHH thought it was Braun but Braun said it wasn't him. Sami was found hanging upside down and bleeding.

You have to think we are getting some firefly funhouse. Braun legit said it wasn't him. The only other maniac to do so has to be Bray.

Or.... IT WAS LARS. OMG YAY.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Earlier tonight someone hurt Sami. HHH thought it was Braun but Braun said it wasn't him. Sami was found hanging upside down and bleeding.

You have to think we are getting some firefly funhouse. Braun legit said it wasn't him. The only other maniac to do so has to be Bray.

NO!

Watch it be a returning Nia Jax

Reactions: ColePens

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba

I would mark for Bray winning the briefcase tonight and reigning terror in the months to come

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
If anything, Vince probably likes the attention Lars is getting, it gives him more heel heat. Remember, this is the same guy that loves JBL, who literally went to Germany and did a Nazi salute for the purpose of heat.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
If anything, Vince probably likes the attention Lars is getting, it gives him more heel heat. Remember, this is the same guy that loves JBL, who literally went to Germany and did a Nazi salute for the purpose of heat.
JBL is lucky that he didn't have to do that today. He legitimately may be thrown in jail if he did that tomorrow.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Btw - Kofi finally retired his custom shoes he's had recently. Looks to be wearing just normal kicks today. The WM customs were so sick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad