Proposal: WSH-NSH

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

YellowPanda

Jun 27, 2021
With rumors circulating that Forsberg is being shopped and WSH is in the market for a top 6 forward to shake things up, what does that trade look like? Don't know what a fair price is.

NSH:
2022 1st
2023 2nd (conditional if he re-signs in WSH)
Lars Eller
Alexander Alexeyev

WSH:
Forsberg (Salary retained)

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
With rumors circulating that Forsberg is being shopped and WSH is in the market for a top 6 forward to shake things up, what does that trade look like? Don't know what a fair price is.

NSH:
2022 1st
2023 2nd (conditional if he re-signs in WSH)
Lars Eller
Alexander Alexeyev

WSH:
Forsberg (Salary retained)

GTFO. Forsberg is not available.

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
I think the Preds would need more. Another prospect as opposed to the conditional 2nd. In part as 'payment' for taking on Eller's contract, even if it's not a particularly heinous dump.

(Do I remember reading right that a conditional pick based on the player re-signing is no longer allowed?)

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Can't see them trading him at rental prices with how solid the teams been. What kinda message does that send to the guys playing their a'ss off.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I don't see any trades being made between either teams. Both are trying to get in the playoffs and probably out in the first or second round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad