IMG_2711.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2707.jpeg
    IMG_2707.jpeg
    453.3 KB · Views: 6

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t have as much as people would think because I’m not a fan of virtually all of the back graphics these promotions seem to insist on having, to say nothing of most of the ones on the front. I’m just incredibly stingy that way in general on almost anything.

The sports shirseys I’m usually good with, I’ve got a ton of those. I’m generally a guy where less is more. Complete opposite if I have to get dressed to go to a wedding or upper scale party something.

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
I have a Darby Shirt

and a classic tomosso ciampa shirt from the black and gold days. That era basically got me back into wrestling

I have two non wrestler specific shirts. One says "I just hope both wrestlers have fun" and the other says "God is fake, wrestling is real"

Im always on the lookout for good vintage wrestling shirt but that market is wild right now

Reactions: TD Charlie and Fro

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I had the Punk "Best in the World" white/black ringer T from about 13 years ago. My infant daughter had a matching onesie. Not sure what happened to that shirt though.

Now I have a "WWE Legends" 8 bit looking shirt that I was given as a bit of a gag gift a few years ago. I use that as a lounge around the house or "it's 7am at Walmart, idgaf" shirt.

As others have mentioned, 99/100 wrestling shirts have incredibly bad designs particularly on the backs. Depop tends to have some pretty obscure/vintage/bootleg shirts if anybody is searching. Oddly enough, Punk has had a few decent shirts over the years that weren't absurdly lame on the back

Oh I got a few WWE christmas tree ornaments lol. The green MITB briefcase, a microphone with the upside W logo by the Miz, and a random Macho Man gingerbread man.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Haven't had any wrestling merch for about 35 years. Growing up, I had all those rubber action figures, the ring, and those figure pillows.

Reactions: Fro

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I don't have much anymore. I had a sick ass Iron Sheik shirt once that I can't find anywhere online again, haha.

That said, a few retro tank tops showed up on my facebook that I just need.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I have an official NWO Black and White T-shirt I bought at a Smackdown brand house show in Cornwall, Ontario, April 22, 2002, the Monday night after Hogan beat Triple H at Backlash. Raw was in Toronto.

I also own an NWO 4 Life VHS that came out in early-to-mid 1999, the cover pics are of NWO Elite.

And I have a Blue-ray copy of The Attitude Era Volume 1.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I was actually talking to my buddy back east the last time we were there. Man, we used to camp out in the back yard with all of our wrestling figures, play their theme songs and have matches when we were like 7-8 years old. The good ol days.

I think back to my pokemon cards. Man, I wish i knew what those would be worth now. It didn't help that I'd stuff them unprotected in my ass pocket trading them every day with friends.

Basically the only thing Wrestling related are the things I'd pick up at Wrestlemania the few times I've went. Signed ticket stubs and stuff like that.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
I had some shirts I grew out of. A John Cena long sleeve shirt probably from Walmart or something and a black shirt with a bunch of ruthless aggression stars on it. In Middle School, I got multiple comments about how hot "that blonde lady was" on my shirt and they pointed at Trish :laugh:.

I showed my brother the G1 last year and he absolutely adored Great O'Khan and he knew Ospreay is one of my favorites so he bought me a United Empire shirt for Christmas. It has a cheesy line saying "This is the power of the United Empire" on the back so I don't wear it in public, but it's good to wear around the house. . . like right now as I'm typing this.

I've never bought one myself. Nearly bought a Better Than You BayBay limited time shirt that had a cool design with stars on it, but chose against it.

RickyLafleur

Fall of Pierre
Oct 17, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I just got a Jey Uso main event hat when they came to Ottawa a few weeks ago, although I would've preferred it if it said Yeet instead.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Additions japanese merch is BIG

other is english so its tight

Lmao

Attachments

• IMG_3082.jpeg
    IMG_3082.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3086.jpeg
    IMG_3086.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 2

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
The classic Austin 3:16, the In Punk We Trust shirt from 2012 and the return shirt.

1724302921824.png

Hoping now that Rhea's outta Judgement Day she gets some good stuff.

Oh and a bootleg Raw is War shirt I got from Redbubble.

Reactions: Voight

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Austin 3:16, the Punk shirt above, Punk AEW shirt, The Rock Layeth the Smacketh Down/Just Bring It/Rock Logo coloured in with the American Flag.

The rest are in storage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad