GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
I don’t even get how people can dislike the Canucks, sure hate on the fan base, I also understand rivalry's, but the team is insanely likeable.
Their fanbase has a bad rep, especially when the team is doing good. That can probably apply for a lot other fanbases, but it is what it is. Also the 2011 team was probably the most unlikeable team ever that people still view them as that same team even when they are not.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
How can you love him :laugh: I lose sleep thinking of him
I mean. he ascended to the NHL.. he's a great guy. he saved our season last year.. he was thrust into playoffs as a rookie.. he didn't get a real backup this year. I love him. But his playoffs aren't great. Probably how my fellow Oil fans love Foeg and VD.. both who I don't have much love for.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Oilers players don't though, it's been on their mind all season, there was a casual interview before game 4 in the regular season between Canucks and Oilers, and the Oilers players were all saying how they really want to beat the Canucks because of the first 3 games of the season.

It's been in their head.
Wtf do you get this bullshit from?

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
I don’t even get how people can dislike the Canucks, sure hate on the fan base, I also understand rivalry's, but the team is insanely likeable.
You’re 100% right. Team is so likeable saw them live this year but I live in BC and it is unbearable here come playoff time…. Now I remember why I cheered for boston in 2011.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad