Dakota Joshua - Elias Lindholm - Conor Garland
Phil Di Giuseppe - Teddy Blueger - Sam Lafferty

Quinn Hughes - Filip Hronek
Carson Soucy - Tyler Myers
Nikita Zadarov - Ian Cole

Arturs Silovs

-----

OhP88N1.jpeg

• Projected lineups based on practice. Draisaitl and Henrique will take warmup and are gametime decisions.

• Just win.

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
So Carrick and Stecher dropped off the face of the Earth as well as Campbell, Pickard? Did they get blasted to the Space Station. I missed the launch.

Brown did so well in game 1 doing absolutely nothing that he draws back in? Corey Fossil still in?

Is Sam Gagner in witness protection or does he still exist? Would he even play if Drai for some reason can't?

Some real strange continuing lineup decisions.

I like some things about KK but theres some other things that leave me wondering.

Stay the course. Look what it brought us in game 1. heh

Oilers W but need to be better and Skinner needs to be an actual NHL goalie this time.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
So Carrick and Stecher dropped off the face of the Earth as well as Campbell, Pickard? Did they get blasted to the Space Station. I missed the launch.

Brown did so well in game 1 doing absolutely nothing that he draws back in? Corey Fossil still in?

Is Sam Gagner in witness protection or does he still exist? Would he even play if Drai for some reason can't?

I like some things about KK but theres some other things that leave me wondering.

Oilers W but need to be better and Skinner needs to be an actual NHL goalie this time.
I thought Brown would be scratched again for sure and Carrick would draw back in.

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com

Give Gagner a shot why not. Dude lives for the oil, I'd bet he'd surprise in the playoffs. Not like Brown does anything.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Season is on the line tonight. A must win if this team wants to accomplish what they set out to do.

Play with urgency and dictate against an inferior team and maybe good things will happen.

Reactions: Gordy Elbows

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

Yeah no thanks. That’s how you might win in street hockey but not Round 2.

Yup, the Canes figure it's a winning formula and are down 3-0 to the Rangers. If they didn't have Guentzel, the games wouldn't even be close. Dude is wasted on that team.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Well the end of game 1 was hideous! We looked WORSE than this year's San Jose Sharks!

If you don't see me anymore after this game, its probably because I've died of a brain aneurism or heart attack.

Seriously though, just win this game. Can't fall 2 games behind.

Reactions: Tom Brady

Navx94

Jan 17, 2019
Knob was asked who would warmup in case those two can’t go. He replied with “they will warmup for themselves” then he was asked if they can’t go and he said Carrick.

Doesn’t that imply at least one of them is playing wouldn’t it be Carrick and gagner if both can’t go?

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
I love it when posters bitch and moan a lot, and then you see what they think the team should do.

Makes me feel things aren't so bad after all.
Lavoie can't be worse than Brown taking that dumb pulling penalty in his first game in the playoffs

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I find it a little perplexing why posters would acutally think that Pickard would start this game.
Zero chance of that happening and really there is zero reason to think it would happen.

Skinner is the teams #1 goalie and he will be given every opportunity to bounce back. Especially after he did exactly that in game 3 of the first round.

That essentially goes for the rest of the current lineup. Thats the team that put away LA so you dont quit on that lineup in just the 2nd game in this series.
Having an extra PK'er in Brown helps as well. If Drai cant go (I suspect he will) then switch RNH to center, Maybe bring in Sam Carrick on the 4th line so they have an extra RH center if need be,
He also adds some sandpaper.
Bump up Holloway or Brown.

The most important thing IMO is to just stop playing passive against the Canucks.
That may have worked against LA but it wont work in this series.
Time for the team to play a full 60 minutes on their toes...not their heels.
If they do that they should win.

Last edited:

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
I'm feeling good about this game.

Just keep shooting, shooting, shooting IMO. Pour it on and stay at it. I know they can do it.

puck drop still feels so damn far away and I'm exhausted, but I'll surely perk up by then.

Reactions: Tom Brady

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Season is on the line tonight. A must win if this team wants to accomplish what they set out to do.

Play with urgency and dictate against an inferior team and maybe good things will happen.
We are 0-5 against them this season and outscored 25-11, are they really that inferior or is this a myth? We have zero reason to be cocky, none

Reactions: K1900L
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad