GDT: WQSF | I | "Regularly Scheduled Programming" | Oilers @ Canucks | Rogers Arena | 5.8.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

LW1, I choose you!

• Mattias Janmark

• Warren Foegele

• Connor Brown

• Dylan Holloway

• Corey Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Am I crazy for thinking a back tweak is a best case scenario?

I’ve had my back randomly go on me and it takes you out for 24 hours but no more really.
Not really. I used to have debilitating back spasms in my early 20s where if I wiggled a toe I’d be in extreme pain and I have a higher pain tolerance. I’d be laid up for days where I had to literally roll out of bed slowly just to crawl on my hands and knees to the bathroom or to the couch, I could not walk upright. They would hit with no warning either, just a wrong move would trigger them. They f***ing sucked.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Second goal is on Nurse and Ceci.
FFS Skinner scored on himself. Such poor positional play. He doesn't have a clue how to use a stick, may as well not have one, then scores on himself with useless apendage.
Dude Skinner has been great this year and these Playoffs. He's not Vasi

Give the guy some credit
The second one for sure. His stick should be on goal line flared away from the net. Brutal.
On first one Skinner completely gets lost on an elemental bang on the backboards. Apparently he's never played pool in his life. The only one in the building that didn't know where that puck is going. Owned, lol, by Dakota Joshua. Really try to explain how Skinner was confused on that play. Far from the first time a routine backboards dump has given him trouble.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Good iso on McLeod. He's been solid on PK and as a defensively responsible bottom six pivot. 71% in face-off dot on a night the Oilers are getting worked over in the dot.

Captain Controversy

Apr 30, 2015
Alberta
Hopefully Drai isn't too banged up. He may need to rest up for the rest of the game. I'm thinking pulled muscle in his abdominal region, hopefully not a tear.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
FFS Skinner scored on himself. Such poor positional play. He doesn't have a clue how to use a stick, may as well not have one, then scores on himself with useless apendage.

On first one Skinner completely gets lost on an elemental bang on the backboards. Apparently he's never played pool in his life. The only one in the building that didn't know where that puck is going. Owned, lol, by Dakota Joshua. Really try to explain how Skinner was confused on that play. Far from the first time a routine backboards dump has given him trouble.
I’m sorry, when 80% of our bad goals happen with Nhrse on the ice, I’m putting more on him than Skinner.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Drai is never out this long. Doesn't look good.

f***ing Stuart Skinner. this game is 4-0 without him goofing up on both Vancouver goals and taking a penalty. Same period. jebus.

people wonder why I don't trust this goalie at all.

Also maybe McD could wake up in this game. He hasn't had a good game against Canucks all season.
A perfect backboard bounce to a wide open Nucks forward and an unlucky bounce off his stick on a puck thrown into his crease. And for that, you throw skinner under the bus. You’re such a Karen.

Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad