GDT: WQSF | I | "Regularly Scheduled Programming" | Oilers @ Canucks | Rogers Arena | 5.8.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

LW1, I choose you!

• Mattias Janmark

• Warren Foegele

• Connor Brown

• Dylan Holloway

• Corey Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Fortunate start. D got caught pinching a few times

Looks like we’re leaving their points pretty wide open in the o zone and boxing out the front of the net more than the LA series

Both teams looked a little sloppy there. I’ll take 2-0 though lol

Reactions: RattsSSV

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Like to see Foegle just shovel the puck to the front of the net. Guy rarely gets it off in time unless 15 games have passed.
Yup.. he shows up once every 15 or so then fades into obscurity. Would be glad to see him go in the off-season.. but for now he's one of the top 9 so hope he gets out of his funk or finds his depth again and contributes something (other than losing the puck / taking a harmless shot from perimeter / making a low percentage pass and turning it back the other way).

Reactions: Captain Fantastic

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
He looked slow. No wonder their D looked "elite" against Nashville. Nashville is slow as f*** with speedsters like old man ROR on their top line. Oilers speed on the outside can expose the f*** out of this defence.
Why do you think I'm not afraid of Zadorov? He's so SLOOOW on the inside and we can beat them with our speed EASY

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Zadorov trying to act tough in that period is funny. Trying not to let on how much we schooled this guy in Calgary. yeah, really, let him have Kane, that would be funny.
Zadorov is kind of a big teddy bear. Not too mean, not too fast, not too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad