GDT: WQSF | I | "Regularly Scheduled Programming" | Oilers @ Canucks | Rogers Arena | 5.8.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

LW1, I choose you!

• Mattias Janmark

• Warren Foegele

• Connor Brown

• Dylan Holloway

• Corey Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Jesus the Canucks emptied the tank on that final shift. Good job keeping them to the perimeter though. Very pleased to be up 2-0 after the first period!

Reactions: dsi and Skar

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Come on. Where is the league crackdown on diving? Embarrassing by Boeser

Reactions: TB12

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Garland trying to check Hyman or McD in ownzone is f***ing hilarious. Please keep that matchup going. Draisaitl owning, what else is new.

Simpson making sure to call the game the Nucks way any chance he gets. "That was a slash by Desharnais and no call"

No mention when McD was held for 5 secs to open the game.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Good solid road period.

Two things need to happen to maintain:

1 - Time to manage Darnell at the #3 LD before he implodes. I can smell the major f*** up coming, he was dreadful that period.

2 - grab Bouchard by the collar and slap him until he wakes up in his own end. Casual hour as he’s turning it over constantly. No less than 4 face palm f*** ups by him in the last minute and a half for no reason other than he’s being dumb.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
EDM up 2-0 with a lot more left. They played a solid road period but when they went up by 2, did start to get a little lackadaisical. They can be much better.

Reactions: Mez and Oilking83
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad