GDT: WQSF | I | "Regularly Scheduled Programming" | Oilers @ Canucks | Rogers Arena | 5.8.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

LW1, I choose you!

• Mattias Janmark

• Warren Foegele

• Connor Brown

• Dylan Holloway

• Corey Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Only better analysis would be if they said "the team who scores more goals than the other team within a single game four times in the series should win it".
Lol that’s my line!! They would have to pay me if they said that

Starting to see why nobody comes to me for advice now

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Boys gotta come out fast and ready. I'd like to see a lot of focus on punishing the D on the forecheck and finishing hits, especially on guys like Hughes. He needs to be hearing footsteps every time he goes for the puck.

So glad we get Cuthbert now. He's, IMO, one of the best in the game.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
I'm watching the condensed Game 5 vs. LA, and they just showed the Fiala diving penalty. Debrusk was probably the worst he's ever been on that call. Dropping "The Can-Opener" and then saying Fiala had all his weight on his stick trying to make a play as you clearly see Fiala do the bunny hop before splashing to the ice.

Hopefully Simpson will be better. Cuthbert is an improvement over anyone in the game as it is.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Interested to see how skinner does with the rest. Hope he stayed sharp.

Not overly worried about series, I think cgy was a bigger test for the team. Way more emotional, I don't think our guys have the same level of emotion investment against the Canucks, and certainly a lot less than the Canucks seem to have in playing us.

They treat us like the giants they need to slay, while they're just the next team up to us. The Oilers feel a lot more business like this playoffs, hasn't been an explosion of headass penalties from kane and nurse.

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Can’t believe we had to wait 7 days for this. Nucks gonna get smoked tonight.
x-gon-give-it-to-ya-dmx.gif

Reactions: TB12 and TheNumber4

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Interested to see how skinner does with the rest. Hope he stayed sharp.

Not overly worried about series, I think cgy was a bigger test for the team. Way more emotional, I don't think our guys have the same level of emotion investment against the Canucks, and certainly a lot less than the Canucks seem to have in playing us.

They treat us like the giants they need to slay, while they're just the next team up to us. The Oilers feel a lot more business like this playoffs, hasn't been an explosion of headass penalties from kane and nurse.
They’re saving it for the cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad