Confirmed Signing with Link: [WPG] Jets sign Patrik Laine to ELC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Welcome to the team Laine!
Laine, Ehlers, Scheifele, Connor, Trouba, Morrissey, Helle and Comrie... boy the future is looking real bright!

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
Before he hands the cash to his parents, he's going to the bank, get it all in 20s and make a cash phone and a cash throne.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
ROY candidate here. If he doesn't play his way onto the top PP in Winnepeg before November I'll be %100 surprised.
Jets fans, does he play with Little/Wheeler? Or Schieff?

When Little got injured. . Feb 18th, Scheif Wheeler and Ehlers were put together right then or not long after, for the rest of the season :

Scheif : 33p in 26 games
Wheeler : 25p in 26 games
Ehlers : 12p in 16 games (puck to the eye).

I'd imagine they'll keep them together and see how they play to start the year, so Laine likely starts with Little and one of Perreault/Connor/Stafford/Dano.

We really have no clue what the bottom 9 will look like.

XxJammingxX

Mar 5, 2014
Stupid to sign an unproven rookie to such a long contract. Hope jets know what theyre doing

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Any chance Laine and Scheifely play together? I see those two ****ing **** up, playing fast and big hockey and scoring a bunch of goals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad