Would you want your team to sign Darnell Nurse to 8 * 9.25 if they had the chance?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you want your team to sign Nurse?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Surprised by this poll result. Nurse is only getting better, defense doesn’t have the same trajectory in development as forwards.

It's the Oilers hate here over riding logic.

the question was this

Hypothetical: Assume your team could have signed Nurse as a Free Agent to the deal EDM gave him, 8 * 9.25 without giving up any trade assets. Would you want your team to?

You are getting him without giving anything up, even of you think he is overpaid a bit you make the room for a free asset like this.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
That’s fair, granted I’d prefer Nurse to Girard
I’m surprised the avs have held on to Girard when they’re biggest issue in the playoffs is clearly their undersized D. I was pretty floored they traded Graves and kept Girard. Especially with what they have in the pipeline.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Might be the most overpaid player in the league, who has not (yet) even declined after signing his contract.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I’m surprised the avs have held on to Girard when they’re biggest issue in the playoffs is clearly their undersized D. I was pretty floored they traded Graves and kept Girard. Especially with what they have in the pipeline.
He’s a very good dman who is young and signed to a long term relatively cheap contract. We can fill out the other dman spots with some size

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad