Would you dress 7 Dmen next game?

Would you dress 7 Dmen next game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Monglobster

Nov 9, 2005
Chad is pretty good at absorbing contact. Even though he is not a sexy player he might be a good fit for this series.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Better a game too soon than a game too late imo especially if either Fox or Trouba are hurt.

He would most likely play zero shifts so they are not going to do it. He certainly wouldn't get any shifts in the third period just like Rempe. Additionally, if they are concerned about Fox/Trouba I doubt they would bring in a LHD. Ruhwedel would probably be more likely as insurance.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
He would most likely play zero shifts so they are not going to do it. He certainly wouldn't get any shifts in the third period just like Rempe. Additionally, if they are concerned about Fox/Trouba I doubt they would bring in a LHD. Ruhwedel would probably be more likely as insurance.
Id be fine with whichever Dman they chose. If they didn't need the 7th in the 3rd that is great. That means the other 6 aren't tired but Fox and Troyba are skating in cement at times. KAM is making fatigue type of mistakes. Now if a guy goes down or we have another OT I think having had more rest will help our guys. They are taking a beating in our end.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Very much doubt Trouba is gettin suspended. Rodrigues was down for a while and went to the dressing room but he was out on the ice the beginning of the 3rd with a big grin on his face. No penalty and player not really hurt means no suspension.

Somehow we've managed to go 10-3 with the defense we have. Well Igor helps. That said nothing is ever just one player.

I'd go with the same lineup.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
It's amazing we have 2-1 series lead with all the mistakes our defensmen constantly make. An example of a dumb play was Miller on panthers 2nd pp, why he doesn't shoot the puck along the boards baffles me. Imagine if these guys actually played well.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Call me a pom pom waving, suck up, pro establishment, ninny, but I sit in my Archie Bunker chair with the comfort that this coaching staff has earned my level of trust in regards to line up decision making

I am not second guessing their decisions at this time.

Some of the stuff I've seen from Ranger fans on Twitter is legendary. One clown thought that Lavi was mad, and he called up the Wolf Pack taxi squad to play in game 3.

All 13 of em!!

I can't anymore. 🤣

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Call me a pom pom waving, suck up, pro establishment, ninny, but I sit in my Archie Bunker chair with the comfort that this coaching staff has earned my level of trust in regards to line up decision making

I am not second guessing their decisions at this time.

Some of the stuff I've seen from Ranger fans on Twitter is legendary. One clown thought that Lavi was mad, and he called up the Wolf Pack taxi squad to play in game 3.

All 13 of em!!

I can't anymore. 🤣
I trust our coaches. The need didn't come apparent till last game. I hope they consider it even if they don't do it.

Reactions: egelband

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
I trust our coaches. The need didn't come apparent till last game. I hope they consider it even if they don't do it.
I don't think your idea is wrong. I do think that I can rely on them to (take a look at everything, including ideas like this) and make the right call.

I'm dressing Ruhwedl though in your scenario. Not Zac.

Reactions: NickyFotiu

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Miller has one upped his worst game of the playoffs like 4 f***ing games in a row now.

I desperately want Jones to be an option but it's not going to happen

Reactions: Atax

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Miller has one upped his worst game of the playoffs like 4 f***ing games in a row now.

I desperately want Jones to be an option but it's not going to happen
Fatigue, and pressure will lead to mistakes ala KAM. I'd like Jones dressed but I think Fox and Trouba look like they are skating in a old fat guys beer league. I'm looking to give these guys help not replace them. Fatigue, injuries, and Florida's constant hitting has them looking really slow. Dressing another guy to help them could make a big difference. I do not know if they could play down 1 Dman right now in case of injury.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I would dress 6.

Trouba would not be one of them.
I may be crazy but I have had more confidence in Schneider, Kam, Gus and Lindy than I have had in Fox and Trouba in this series. Fox and Trouba may both be playing through pain. I wish Jones was right handed because I would like to add him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad