Worst/most embarrassing post you ever made here

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
That would be when I posted I thought Lars Eller would be a 60 point guy.
f*** You Therrien I never had a chance. :sarcasm:

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Jeez....maybe the worst of all...god.

I once said few weeks he was traded to Mtl that Jonathan Drouin would become soon the second most spectacular player in the world.....after Connor Mcdavid....

The worst part is that I have seen him 35 times with Halifax on t.v over 2 years and in the playoffs with Tampa.

I was dead serious...with his speed and his hands.

...so I knew that Sergachev would be a great player but I did not care cause I was damn sure that we would have a Lafleur, Kovalev, Subban show with Drouin

Colisse de criss...

Reactions: Dutronc

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
My hit parade of embarrassing moments never ends so stay tuned. To be fair I've also ate every poop sandwhich I have never deleted a comment, even when they are as dumb as they get. Never changed usernames, no edits to make my posts look different etc. People here used to be famous for changing usernames after getting called out and looking stupid. I think it's hilarious to look back at some really dumb comments I have made, there are a ton

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal
My hit parade of embarrassing moments never ends so stay tuned. To be fair I've also ate every poop sandwhich I have never deleted a comment, even when they are as dumb as they get. Never changed usernames, no edits to make my posts look different etc. People here used to be famous for changing usernames after getting called out and looking stupid. I think it's hilarious to look back at some really dumb comments I have made, there are a ton
you've got the golden handcuffs of hfboards Habs fans usernames - you can never leave it

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
you've got the golden handcuffs of hfboards Habs fans usernames - you can never leave it

I tainted such a special name :(
Imagine the quality of posts it could have had !

Also speaking of embarrassing - I registered the username Lehabalier because I thought we were going to trade or sign vincent lecavalier lol.
I was like, 'wait till the gang gets a hold of this original name ' it will be legendary
Doh

Hoochi Papa

Oct 17, 2020
Pretty sure I was the first to write That Halak, Ryder and a 2nd would be a good trade for Crosby.

Stuck ever since. Haven’t lived that one down yet
You're an icon. The most cited post in the HFBoards history. Whenever there's a trade offer thread that is longer than 20 messages, it is almost guaranteed someone will say it.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Easy, 2018;

ABT

Anybody but Tkachuk

1000000208.jpg

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Here's another you made in Dec/17:

Mitch Marner for Petry+McCarron
Given Marner's playoff contributions and the cap hit he earned from his regular season numbers, I lean towards prime Petry as the better component in building a winner. Though Marner may be as ble to turn things around, perhaps on a new team.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
1) Writing Morgan Ellis was a sure shot NHLer compared to Beaulieu and Tinordi
2) writing Victor Mete was on the verge of breaking out because he was such a great skater.

Mike drop…..

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Oh gawd, I've made a ton of ridiculous/embarrasing posts over the years. I think the topper was my OT Tribute thread (to myself).

What kind of egomaniac does that? ;)
The same type of person who calls himself "a very stable genius."

• Haha
Reactions: Habs10Habs

Bobby Holik agent

erudite free agency sci-fi
Oct 17, 2002
Montreal
Wasn't high on Demidov and didn't have him in my top5 or even my top10.

It been awkward around here lately, i always been very high on Slafkovsky + other Montreal offensive big pick so that a new feeling for me.

the i hope i am wrong feeling.

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I think the one that tops the hundreds of bad takes is that Kotkaniemi would be more valuable than ... Matthews.

Sigh.
In April 2018
:
Shit, I'm not even sure Matthews is that out of range. Might just be me underrating Matthews, but Jesperi has the skillset to be this good too. He probably has a similar skillset to Matthews with a bit more sluggish skating, because Matthews is a pretty good skater

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
That would be when I posted I thought Lars Eller would be a 60 point guy.
f*** You Therrien I never had a chance. :sarcasm:

60 pts ? I had arguments during past holidays with my uncles where they were telling me : Fred give Eller some time to adjust, be more mature and he's gonna be at many allstar games ... Of course back them they were drinking a lot of wine , that could explain this.

• Haha
Reactions: Rapala and bopeep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad