Worst/most embarrassing post you ever made here

NotSNFan

Nov 18, 2022
Still another 2 months before training camp. Slow time.

What's the worst/most embarrassing/most incorrect post you ever made here on HF? I think humility is very important in social media where people can lost themselves in their anonymity.

Mine was from Nov/2022:

Sorry. Only way I could replicate the post was old-fashioned cut-and paste.

Habs are going to need a bona fide #1 goalie soon and I don't see Primeau as the answer.

Would you do:

Habs:

Thatcher Demko

canucks:

jake Allen
Joel Edmundsen
2 of Mysak/Kidney/Wallinder

Canucks need a lot of help on the blueline and they need prospects

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I loved the Drouin trade and was happy with his contract extension.

1721937345952.png

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I would have to look at my post history but I suspect it's probably somewhere around my first 50 posts when I was adamant that Halak was better than Price.

Last edited:

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Just before Slaf engaged beast mode he made a play in the o-zone where he stared at the rhd for what felt like 2 seconds before passing it anyway and turned it over. I freaked out and posted how the habs were doomed forever and the kid was a total bust with no iq.

Also I embarrass myself all the time; I tend to overly take it out on players I don’t like when I have a bad day at work or read the (real) news.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Dalton Thrower future Top-4 fixture.

The take was instantly bad. I mean, there wasn't any moment where that was a good take. Some things age badly, some can't really age badly because they were never anything else other than bad. That take was firmly planted in the second category.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Sounds like you went through a really tough time. I hope we didn't make things worse!
Nah, it really brought me back to HFBoards in a positive way. I was probably more mean and stupid to people than they ever were to me when I was having bad moments, and over time I’ve learned to appreciate many posters I might not have before since this was one of few outlets I had at the time.

Not to derail, but reflecting on it, YEESH WHAT A TIME.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Off the top of my head, I was willing to give up the Florida pick even when it was trending as a top-10 pick and more (albeit the pick would have been the biggest piece) for PLD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad