Worst Logo Tournament Final - Anaheim Ducks vs. Washington Capitals

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which logo is worse?

• Total voters

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Time for the king of terrible logo’s to collect its crown, there was never any doubt who would jog to victory here. (Kings got closer then I thought possible, they need to rethink their curent uni too.)

397A80B0-A0DA-498E-814D-17E9D2BB0A42.gif

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
Probably?

Top5?

What are you smoking?

The Ducks go back to the old logo, would mean a top1 ranking.
I didn’t want to sounds too pretentious lol.

I think the Ducks 25 year anniversary is perfection. They go back to that and they have the best logo and one of the best jerseys in the NHL.

Reactions: 5minutemajor

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Just goes to show people taste sucks. There is no way Ducks logo is the worst. Kings logo for example are much worse looking like a logo for a minor league Baseball team with a home plate shaped logo.

• Haha
Reactions: EdJovanovski

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
Just goes to show people taste sucks. There is no way Ducks logo is the worst. Kings logo for example are much worse looking like a logo for a minor league Baseball team with a home plate shaped logo.
I had the Ducks second-to-last. i disagreed much more with the winner results throughout than these "worst" polls

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell

Ducks - Kings was the most competitive matchup the Ducks had

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
The Ducks logo is awful

Caps eagle logo is also much better, wish they would just go back to that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad