Injury Report: Woll injured - Oct 9, 2024 (lower body tightness after practice)

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Start Stolarz today and Hildeby tomorrow.

Try to give Hildeby work where you can this year

Find out what you have

If Hildeby is good this year, move off Woll.

The durability isn't good enough.
I think you'd want to start Hildeby against MTL and Stolarz against NJD, if you want maximum chances at points in these first 2 games.

Reactions: WTFMAN99

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Just three small problems with this:

1. The Rangers will sign Shesterkin long before he hits UFA.
2. The Leafs will resign Marner.
3. The Leafs will resign Tavares.

Leafs and their fans will continue to be mocked, ridiculed and give the continued gift of memes and all jokes about failure and futility.

The profits will continue to soar.

I take neither pride nor guilt in saying I am not even going to watch the game tonight. I have to do some last minute weed whacking, pull some overgrown weeds, re-organize some of my clothes by color and maybe cut my toe nails.

It's a better use of my time.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
[
IMG_3915.gif

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
The boys on Overdrive are incredulous that Woll is hurt without having played a game. They eased him into the season barely playing during preseason, and the glass-man got hurt anyways. HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED TO PLAY ANY EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME. You realize we probably win that series against Boston if we didn't have to start Samsonov. Now we're ready to start the season against the hated Habs in an opener and he suddenly again isn't available. How do his teammates view this guy. They have to be sick of this. He's a good goalie, but completely unreliable.
Trust has been mentioned a lot today - Kyper and Bourne and Leafs Morning Take have the same take.

With the Willy stuff, the Marner crap, and now this, it feels like they’re starting out in the same boat they ended last season in.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Leafs and their fans will continue to be mocked, ridiculed and give the continued gift of memes and all jokes about failure and futility.

I take neither pride nor guilt in saying I am not even going to watch the game tonight. I have to do some last minute weed whacking, pull some overgrown weeds, re-organize some of my clothes by color and maybe cut my toe nails.

If you want a better use of your time that involves whacking, I hear the Internet offers many options.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017

Your choice. No one is required to watch the games.
On the other hand I am going to enjoy all the games that I can. Though, my alternative is to actually work at my job, and that is unlikely to happen.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
The guy is a wimp 100%. He needs to find a new occupation…….i hear Home Depot is always hiring

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Just three small problems with this:

1. The Rangers will sign Shesterkin long before he hits UFA.
2. The Leafs will resign Marner.
3. The Leafs will resign Tavares.
1) He rejected an offer from the Rangers to be the highest paid goalie in the league.

2) Not if they lose in the 1st round again and he disappears into his perimeter deer in the headlights style of play.

3) Possibly. But nowhere near close to what he's making now.

Wolliacovo needs to be careful or Hildeby might come in and show something
Okay. I am definitely stealing this. LOL

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Can’t see Woll being that #1 goalie that plays 50+ games. At best maybe goalie split tandem but Stolarz has never even played over 30 games. Regardless how Woll plays, if Stolarz plays a underwhelming like Samsnov, the goaltending is gonna be a topic all season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad