Injury Report: Woll injured - Oct 9, 2024 (lower body tightness after practice)

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
so leafy.

1728490230229.png

I saw him doing acrobatics in the preseason.
one splits save in particular.
he needs to learn to play at 95%.

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
Brick Woll is more of a glass pane. Seriously this is concerning, he can't seem to stay healthy.

Yea, I've generally been pretty optimistic about Woll dating back to his Boston days, in particular because he's really shown an ability to shut down tight games for us in the playoffs.

But the dude gets injured a lot, and has no history of being a workhorse even if you go back 5+ years.

You want the win a Stanley Cup, you probably want your starting goalie to play ~75 games between the regular season and playoffs.

bodechek

Oct 10, 2017
This is really disappointing. What happened to conditioning in the offseason to prevent injuries? If he was an old man close to 40 with a tight back issue, I could understand that, but he is not. At this rate, he will be a career backup goalie with a short career.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
This is really disappointing. What happened to conditioning in the offseason to prevent injuries? If he was an old man close to 40 with a tight back issue, I could understand that, but he is not. At this rate, he will be a career backup goalie with a short career.

Age is less of a factor than people may think. Hell my nephew is 12 and has to ice his arm after every game he pitches.

Overall. I think people need to just take a breath. It’s quite common for guys to tweak little things while ramping up for the season. It’s only a problem if it lingers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad