WJC: Dec 27 GDT - Canada 6 USA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

UvBnDatsyuked

Apr 30, 2005
On paper and looking at past history I think it's a 3-1 Canada win. Hopefully the US coaches can pull their head out of the sand and make the needed corrections for the win.

If US has some quick confidence boosters and plays with some good passion I see a tie game with a great 4 on 4 overtime win for the US

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
As an ardent Team Canada supporter, of course I think Canada will win. But this is the type of game that scares the heck out of me. Normally I'd look at the schedule and think it was advantageous to Canada. Canada get a tough tournament opener against Sweden. The U.S. gets their pushover game out of the way right off the bat against Germany. Games like that are nice, but they're also a breeding ground for bad habits.

Then the Germans throw a kink into the plans and beat the U.S. in OT. The U.S. is going to be a very pissed off team, and they're going to be playing with a lot to prove today. Over the past decade, they have always saved their best hockey for Canada. Their best game at last year's tournament was against Canada.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Go Canada Go!

Tonight's a great night of hockey for me, first this game...then Montreal vs Washington later tonight!

Hoping for another great performance by Carey Price!

Avery4Byng*

HOOOOOLYYYYYYY GO CANADA
just put my vcash on the canadians, looking for another win!

Skyblaze

Aug 17, 2006
Montreal
Sweet, they're saying that Hartsburg bumped up Little to play with Toews and O'Marra

I like Little's playstyle; i think he'll do well there. Gagner was disappointing in the first game.

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
I've been using the RDS stream. I get to see some games, and I might even walk away knowing a word or two of French.

kovalev27hf

Aug 3, 2005
nyc
well if bourdon and letang play the same way they did last night the us will def break that shutout streak

The n00b King ©*

yeah i def wasnt impressed with Canada's play yesterday.

too much fumbling with the puck, all kinds of turnovers. if sweden had'nt been so nervous in front of their home crowd, they could of taken that game.

canada's team better step up. but let's face it, we'll not have a team like last year's one with guys like Crosby, Bergeron and Phaneuf...

gobolt7

Sep 24, 2003
Florida.
Just a pre-emptive warning for anyone participating in todays thread. I am not going to have a repeat of last years Canada/US game. Any personal attacks, political talk, or trolling will be met with warning points. No exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad