Pre-Game Talk: Winter Classic: NY Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres - January 1, 2018 @ Citi Field - 1pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
So, Knicks STH are also able to buy tickets to this apparently. So, even fewer available for a potential public onsale.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Awesome. I am meeting some friends from Florida and I am looking up flights... 900 euros for this flight schedule:

Vienna - JFK on the 28th
JFK to Tampa on the 3rd
Tampa to Vienna on the 14th

Oh boy! I can't wait. Got a signing bonus with my new job this summer and this is the best way to spend a part of it haha

That's a big ****ing bonus haha.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
That's a big ****ing bonus haha.

Yeah, this new job is great. By moving to Vienna and taking this job, I basically quadrupled my salary, and all these extras like annual bonus, stocks, car allowance and the 10k signing bonus haha

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Yeah, this new job is great. By moving to Vienna and taking this job, I basically quadrupled my salary, and all these extras like annual bonus, stocks, car allowance and the 10k signing bonus haha

Geez.

Well done man. What do you do?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I manage a team of Datacenter engineers. Until 3 months ago, I was an engineer myself in Amsterdam but this opportunity came along and I couldn't say no

I would've called you an idiot if you said no ... unless you had family or personal reasons. It's a chance to set yourself up for life in a matter of 5-10 years.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I would've called you an idiot if you said no ... unless you had family or personal reasons. It's a chance to set yourself up for life in a matter of 5-10 years.

I have a 9-year old son, but he lives in South Africa. It was an easy decision. Oh, and my employer paid for the whole move.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Who was asking about Hyundai Club tickets? Took a picture from there last night, but can't find the post.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I really wanted to go, even had the pre-sale window since I have a season ticket package, but going to be in the Tampa area for New Years. Whoever is going, hope you have a blast. Should be a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad