Pre-Game Talk: Winter Classic: NY Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres - January 1, 2018 @ Citi Field - 1pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
Haha it would be incredible to see Alain behind the scenes and what that clown has to say to the team.
I don't think AV presents himself like a clown or a joke. That's one thing I'll never rag on him for.

However, I do get the feeling that he says one thing, yet holds certain players to vastly different standards.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Puck Marks had leaks/pics for the Sabres uniform yesterday.

This is what they say the Rangers sweaters will look like:

DPPfaX9X4AAYYOB.jpg

We'll see later today, hopefully.

Reactions: ZiGOODejad

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Pretty sure it will be navy with the Rangers lettering like that mock-up

All the merchandise has that type of lettering

1Knee1T

Jun 29, 2008
So funny that you're giving your fans one month to scramble for a jersey that will be relevant for one game! And trolling them about it! HAHAHA!

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
So funny that you're giving your fans one month to scramble for a jersey that will be relevant for one game! And trolling them about it! HAHAHA!

If this was done in like September or October i thought it would have been funny but considering the game is like a month away and the other jersey is already out, it’s kind of dumb.

To be fair to them, it’ll be relevant for probably two games since they’ll wear it at MSG like other outdoor jerseys in the past i assume :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad