GDT: Winnipeg Jets vs. Montreal Canadiens - 7:30PM EST (RDS, TSN-HABS, TSN-JETS)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Sponsor
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
cover_zpsd7c31f64.jpg

Team Standings
Standings-2_zpsa21ce14a.jpg

Team Stats
TeamStats_zps4fc1f11b.jpg

Habs Line Up

Prust-Eller-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Moen-Galchenyuk-Ryder
Blunden-Halpern-White

Markov - Emelin
Gorges - Subban
Bouillon - Drewiske

Budaj

Jets Line Up

Ladd - Little - Byfuglien
Kane - Jokinen - Wheeler
Tangradi - Burmistrov - Miettenen
Santorelli - Gagnon - Thorburn

Enstrom - Bogosian
Hainsey - Postma
Stuart - Clitsome

Pavelec

! GO HABS GO !

BCJgfYLCEAEJErb.jpg

Last edited:

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Don't look now but the only "impact" player to play all 37 games this season will be... Andrei Markov.:laugh::handclap:

Halifaxhab*

Eller plays well against the jets. Now he gets two top 6 wingers to show his progression and to see if he can play a similar role to Pleks.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
The more I look at it, the more I like Galch-Halpern-Prust as a line. Galch really gets to be the skill guy while he has two linemates who can do the dirty work. Perfect for a guy who is looking tired out there. Perhaps it'll get him on the scoresheet!

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
hopefully the habs bounce back tonight.

the lines are getting pretty thin, and cannot believe how long diaz and bourque have been out.

not sure I want to win the division with a hot rangers, or capitals down the stretch being the team we face.

like our chances vs the sens or leafs in round 1.

go habs go

PricePkPatch*

So.. Patch back in, eh?

Lucky for him. He only had his foot shattered by Subban's shot. Nothing a good night's sleep can't solve for Patch.

Dec 2, 2010
If Alex plays like he did in one of the later shifts, he's getting a goal. Gotta look dangerous and feel dominant in order to be those two.

PricePkPatch*

Btw, now that my infractions have receeded and I have an avatar again, anybody would be up to make me one of those "No Excuse" avatar? I already have an idea :)

Mue

Oct 20, 2006
Prust-Eller-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Moen-Galchenyuk-Ryder
Blunden-Halpern-White

No changes to the defense pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad