Winnipeg Jets Fantasy Challenge

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Just got an email about this. On jets.nhl.com you select 11 players, 3 reserves every week and a player that has his points doubled. There are weekly, segment, 1st/ 2nd half and grand prizes including Jets Gear GC's, jerseys and tickets to a game.

If you go into edit your info after you are signed up, you are asked for a team name. It would be cool if we all signed up, used our HF Boards usernames and see how we do against each other :)

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I'm signed up under my username! Thanks for letting us know about this! :handclap:

Everyone picked Hainsey for a free 6 goals right?

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I'm using Firefox.

I tried again this afternoon and it's working. All systems go :D

Good to know. Guess they just had to work the bugs out. You never really know how a system will work till it gets real world exposure I guess.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Signed up...just one question, can each player just play the one game per week and you have to choose which one? That what it seems like to me...

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I'm in with my username as well. One thing i dont get is the following:

Pick one night that you want each player to start.
Only the night you select will your player accrue fantasy points.

Does this mean that each player only counts towards one game per segment?

Basalt13

Sep 2, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I signed up it will be interesting, but will come down to luck. You know that majority are just going to pick the stars. But it will come to who picks the 3rd and 4th line guys when they have big nights.

Approaching 800 entries so far I believe. :cry:

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I'm in with my username as well. One thing i dont get is the following:

Does this mean that each player only counts towards one game per segment?

Yes, you pick one of the games and only the points they score in that game count towards your fantasy pool.

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Yes, you pick one of the games and only the points they score in that game count towards your fantasy pool.

Figured as much, thanks Hammer.

I signed up it will be interesting, but will come down to luck. You know that majority are just going to pick the stars. But it will come to who picks the 3rd and 4th line guys when they have big nights.

Approaching 800 entries so far I believe. :cry:

Yeah, should be interested how things vary. Also people not paying attention to injuries should drop below pretty fast.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
After week 1, I'm 225th out of ~1500. Not bad. My double of Wheeler today did not pay off though, was hoping he'd be good against his former team. I see a few hf names ahead of me, including Hammer :rant:

:laugh:

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
After week 1, I'm 225th out of ~1500. Not bad. My double of Wheeler today did not pay off though, was hoping he'd be good against his former team. I see a few hf names ahead of me, including Hammer :rant:

:laugh:

Lol, probably not a lot separating us with all the points our guys have put up. I think I doubled on Jokinen. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad