Winnipeg Jets are tied for the 2nd longest winning streak (reg season) of all time [anti-whining ordinance in effect]

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Expecting to see a very good, pissed off and embarrassed Leafs team tonight and they will end the Jets streak.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
The team is playing well, the regular season only win streak cross multiple seasons isn't a big one for me haha

Like most fans, will trade it all to be playing jockey in May. Hopefully this can at least be a start to that!

Expecting to see a very good, pissed off and embarrassed Leafs team tonight and they will end the Jets streak.
My fear too!

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
It was mentioned in the Toronto Sun yesterday asking why the Winnipeg Blue Bombers are selling out, but the Jets are struggling to get fans. Why is this when both teams are playing well?
One team is a championship contender nearing playoff time, the other one is a playoff failure but a contender for a fake regular season record.

One plays in a nice suburb, one plays in the middle of shithole downtown

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
It was mentioned in the Toronto Sun yesterday asking why the Winnipeg Blue Bombers are selling out, but the Jets are struggling to get fans. Why is this when both teams are playing well?
Bombers tix are $20. Jets are $200

One team is a championship contender nearing playoff time, the other one is a playoff failure but a contender for a fake regular season record.

One plays in a nice suburb, one plays in the middle of shithole downtown
The stadium where the Bombers play is literally in the worst possible location. There is one road going out.

I won't go to Bombers games because of the location.

Bender Duster

Sep 16, 2024
Winnipeg
HF Boards has gone 5 days 0 days without talking about Winnipeg's attendance. Well done.

Deno

Nov 9, 2022
Leafs have not won in a week, Jets might be due for a loss so maybe WPG's first loss will be on Monday? We'll see.
As a Jet fan I think this is very possible. Also the Leafs have had the Jets number for years. Add the fact that all teams playing against the Jets are now very motivated to be the team to stop the "streak". Jets will only see teams playing at the top of their game going forward until this streak is over.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad