Winnipeg Jets are tied for the 11th longest winning streak (reg season) of all time

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Great record so far, they’re truly trying to fly away from their home nest… i assume they’ll be relocated within a few years.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
can't stand linking seasons together, makes zero sense

Had a montreal fan say Caufield is essentially a 40 goal scorer over the past 2 seasons.

I just dont get it.
seen people link seasons together with "Pace" calculations and everything.

Just ignore the 5 months rest in between

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
I hope whatever streak it is, it ends tonight. But they have been damn good to start the year and the streak will probably continue. Playing like they will start the playoffs at home for Game 1.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
can't stand linking seasons together, makes zero sense

Had a montreal fan say Caufield is essentially a 40 goal scorer over the past 2 seasons.

I just dont get it.
seen people link seasons together with "Pace" calculations and everything.

Just ignore the 5 months rest in between

Same reason I put very little value in the covid bubble playoffs. Was basically a new season at that point, all momentum gone, players rusty and been apart so lost camaraderie.

Tampa are lucky they won that other cup and had that deep run or I think their guys would be looked at a lot differently

Bear of Bad News

"The Worst Guy on the Site" - user feedback
Sep 27, 2005
What I find impressive is that there are 20-25 posters in this thread, and none of them seem to be having the same conversation as any other poster who's contributed.

(And I'm adding to the phenomenon with this post, I guess.)

Reactions: Tasteless Beaver

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Well how bout that
Been a solid team for a long time, but lacking that last bit of juice to get to the finals. They always seem to go for these rental middle 6 forwards at the deadline but I think more drastic action like shelling out for a top pairing dman would be the better approach.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I don't respect streaks that cover 2 different seasons.

And it's not tied for 8th according to your link, it's tied for 11th.
97kui9.jpg

Reactions: Tasteless Beaver

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad