OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (8-6) - Finding ways to get it done. - Next vs EDM Sept 27 700pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Bombers are confusing Ford it looks like. The INT was actually one of his best reads and throws, the RB just screwed him. But you can Ford isn't picking up the coverages right now, it's all happening fast. Glad to see it today, but he's gonna get pulled unfortunately.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Real masterclass for curing insomnia with this game.

This offense needs to get its head out of its ass if they want to have legitimate cup aspirations because the defense isn't going to be able to carry you all the way there. (definitely not for lack of trying though)

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Collaros is just cooked i think. Can't even blame the o-line tonight. He's just outright making bad reads/throws.

Can't expect Oliveria to hard carry either when the opposing defense knows the pass isn't actually a threat.
This is the Sask Collaros. This is the guy I was scared we were getting in 2019, why I was so opposed to the trade. I'm starting to really lose hope in him. Unfortunately we are tied to him for 18 months, like it or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad