OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (7-6) - No notes needed. - Next at EDM Sept 21 600pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I count 6 receivers Woli Demski Lucky Lawler Clercius Wilson
Ah it was a couple games ago they dressed only 6. My bad. But yeah it's just roster decisions are hard. I was complaining about 6 WRs earlier this year.

Couple of notes on game, Gauthier may have been listed as starter, he hasn't played on D that I've seen. It's been Tony Jones with Michael Ayers primarily, sometimes Michael Griffin in during obvious passing situations.

Also short and sweet Robert's ceremony, but I sit 3 rows back from where they unveiled the Roberts wall of fame placard. Maybe I was on TSN lol

Reactions: WolfHouse

WPGChief

May 25, 2017
Winnipeg
jetsnation.ca
This defensive game plan as compared to where they were a month ago when they had a streak of not giving up a TD is pretty atrocious. Harris isn't the QB to try and have blanket coverage against (especially when all of the secondary is playing the QB eyes instead of the receiver), you need to pressure the 38-year-old with a decimated offensive line. Really, really confusing

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Not sure why people are always complaining about Fords. Seem to be running fine to me.:cool:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
rushing 3 was annoying but overall take away 2 big plays and riders didn't do much on offense, ford is a beast gonna get paid soon, tie breaker with every team being us minus the elks!

Build that magnificent bearded bastard a statue in front of the stadium.

Completely changed the culture and standing (I supposed Wade Miller and Kyle Walters both deserve credit too) of this team from the shithole I had to watch growing up to the class of the league.

Here's to 103 more wins.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Great two wins, always a treat.
I’ll give Harris credit he played well against us both games, didn’t think he had that in him.
We are not winning pretty or dominating but sometimes finding ugly ways to win is a good thing.
Fun day. Keep it going fellas!

Reactions: ps241 and FonRiesen

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
We are winning but collaros is playing at the same level we lost the cup at. We won't win the cup playing like this. Feels like it's a five yard dump or hail Mary
Kinda does seem that way, and Mary isn't listening very often. But there are occasional normal passes to Lawler. Those help. At least no picks today.

Speaking of Lawler, Willie Jefferson made up for his weak effort on the onside kick last game with the blocked punt this game.

Reactions: kylbaz

AussieBomberJet

Dec 28, 2017
Northern Beaches, Queensland
@snowkiddin Damn you for constantly talking about reading the Riders fan forum. Now you have me doing it. It's quite hilarious though, those morons actually think the refs helped the Bombers in this one...insanity. And they've somehow convinced themselves that DT Brown isn't a dirty POS and that the hit on Streveler was legal. Delusional.
Sadsack Saskfans will never change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad